Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Ommadawn (GM)

Reason: Refusing to unkick me out of a training room cause he says its completely fair to get kicked for killing people in a training room.
    it's happened before, i got my unkick after constantly persuading other GMs to unkick me. Training is not chat-talk place like fk sake, its ment to be killing and training urself. Ommadawn himself hunts people in the room when he feels like, he wont get kicked cause his GM and known player. that doesn't mean if i do the same i get kicked. I was killing few ppl from the room and 'Alegra' girl player kicks me as usual, and friends of her all hit Y. how is this fair? yet the GM agrees with it......
    Either i get an unkick or i have to leave the game cause there are no alternatives to this room. ( cannot play tdm cuz of net issues/weather) so you want this to happen?
    Also in past Ommadawn has shown hatred towards me so have I, not sure if his using his powers to express the hatred i showed towards him. maybe that explains why he aint unkicking me.

Proof/Evidence: Ommadawn.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 12-05-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Thread Information