Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Theres no evidence u were high, what if u tried hardest, u nvr knoe
    wether if i tried the hardest or not, or if i was high or not, this noob got rekt thats all i need, he tried his best but he did not succsseeded

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sagi111400 View Post
    wether if i tried the hardest or not, or if i was high or not, this noob got rekt thats all i need, he tried his best but he did not succsseeded
    Once again theres no evidence he tried hard what if he was high.

Thanks
    Once again theres no evidence he tried hard what if he was high.
    he said he doesnt smoke.. and hes 24/7 on gunz so i doubt that he managed to drink alcohol lol, btw u got evidence of him being or me being a tryhard mmmm? oh no? obviously.

Banned

Thanks
    he said he doesnt smoke.. and hes 24/7 on gunz so i doubt that he managed to drink alcohol lol, btw u got evidence of him being or me being a tryhard mmmm? oh no? obviously.
    im not sure of what the 1v1 score were, but if one rekts the other with 11-0 i consider it as tryhard.

Thanks
    im not sure of what the 1v1 score were, but if one rekts the other with 11-0 i consider it as tryhard.
    well first of all its 1vs1 u suppost to tryhard in it, its not a training room lmfao.
    2nd thing, he ran while i had a score of 7-2 and also he medded like a p*ssy, got record of that too he ran away like a little girl. tbh did not expect much of this crying kiddo

Banned

Thanks
    well first of all its 1vs1 u suppost to tryhard in it, its not a training room lmfao.
    2nd thing, he ran while i had a score of 7-2 and also he medded like a p*ssy, got record of that too he ran away like a little girl. tbh did not expect much of this crying kiddo
    wut if u 1v1 when ur high, u dont tryhard, u do shit, how come u did him whilst u were high?

Thanks
    wut if u 1v1 when ur high, u dont tryhard, u do shit, how come u did him whilst u were high?
    he asked me for a 1vs1, i wasn't tryharding hes just shit how can u lose in gunz to a person who is high lol, and yes u suppost to tryhard idk what is wrong with u tbh, justin tryharding in training rooms lol thats how sad that kid is and btw what is "to do shit"

Thread Information