Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Zexi's Avatar Atlantis

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Posts
    3,686
    Thanked
    1,586
    Thanks
    844
    Suggestion type: FGunZ


    Suggestion description: 99% of my deaths on this game mode is because I ran out of ammo, the other 1% is dying to an actual good player imo [R] takes the little unnecessary cool down and rewards good aim, [VAMP] is to take away the rng of being shot at by more than one guy at the same time and open up potential 1v3's.. etc /s



    - - - Updated - - -

    EDIT: In vamp's case you shouldn't lose hp but you regain it for hitting your shots

  2. The following user said thank you to Zexi for this useful post:

    3AM (12-08-2018)

  3. #2
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    6
    Just aim your shots better

  4. #3
    Zexi's Avatar Atlantis

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Posts
    3,686
    Thanked
    1,586
    Thanks
    844
    Originally Posted by senoralvarez View Post
    Just aim your shots better
    you cant relate to what im saying when u are banned sry

  5. #4
    3AM's Avatar Bipolarity's bitch.

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Country
    Posts
    47
    Thanked
    19
    Thanks
    11
    I see this post as an good suggestion, +1.

  6. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    6
    Originally Posted by Zxi View Post
    you cant relate to what im saying when u are banned sry
    Try me, bitch

  7. The following user said thank you to senoralvarez for this useful post:

    Zexi (12-08-2018)

  8. #6
    Bunny's Avatar To bunny or not to be

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    3,916
    Thanked
    2,370
    Thanks
    837
    Why not lose hp too so campers dont get rewarded

  9. #7
    Zexi's Avatar Atlantis

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Posts
    3,686
    Thanked
    1,586
    Thanks
    844
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Why not lose hp too so campers dont get rewarded
    never came across people camping in that mode tbh since it doesn't work that much cuz people die from 3 to 4 shots anyways

  10. #8
    Bunny's Avatar To bunny or not to be

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    3,916
    Thanked
    2,370
    Thanks
    837
    Originally Posted by Zxi View Post
    never came across people camping in that mode tbh since it doesn't work that much cuz people die from 3 to 4 shots anyways
    exactly so if people stood like 100m away in some corner or for example in skillmap 1 just shooting down people and theres the [R] tag

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)