Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    thats a spawn grabbers answer right there. im speaking for everyone in the rank 1 clan when i say 100hp/ap spawns are and have been a dumb part of this server. Maybe its a good idea for tdms in free ch 1 but for cws its actually stupid
    And who might these people be? I don't recall anyone from the top clans bringing this up as an issue. I agree 100 is too much in certain maps, but if the people who actually clan war aren't complaining, why bother with unnecessary changes?

Thanks
    so if i got all rank1 clan to poll vote it would get updated? doubtful thts why no1 bothers
    Last edited by Tetra; 12-20-2018 at 05:07 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    so if i got all rank1 clan to poll vote it would get updated? doubtful thts why no1 bothers
    Sorry but I can't quite grasp your logic. The hp/ap spawn in cw has been the same for a long time, and we've never even seen anyone mention it. All I see right now is 1 person's viewpoint so you can understand my confusion.

Feel free to make a suggestion thread out of it and if it gets the support needed, we'll be more than happy to take it into consideration.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    If yall would know dave reverted the spawns to its original values 50 / 25 but i dont know why it got reverted back he did that like a year ago or so

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    If yall would know dave reverted the spawns to its original values 50 / 25 but i dont know why it got reverted back he did that like a year ago or so
    I don't see why anyone changed these values to be different than the original values. However, in the next update I will change the values to be the same as they were originally.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (12-25-2018)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I don't see why anyone changed these values to be different than the original values. However, in the next update I will change the values to be the same as they were originally.
    Trust me I’m not wrong it used to be normal values for like a month and then u updated it

And thank u

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information