KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

If your primary weapon's ammo is full then the ammo that you pick up while holding anything that's not a primary or secondary weapon (or primary with full ammo) should go to your secondary. It's pretty annoying to have to select the secondary weapon just to fill it with ammo, and if you accidentally don't do that you lose an ammo pack.

Just to make it clear what i'm suggesting here i'll give you an example:
    Say you got a primary shotgun with full ammo 5/20 and secondary with 5/15, when you drop an ammo pack and pick it up while holding an ammo pack or a melee weapon it should fill up the secondary shotgun instead of trying to fill the primary and thus making you waste an ammo pack since your primary is already full.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure about this, I know the frustration definitely but it's not that much of a struggle to switch weapons. It's the same for ammo spawns and it always has been on GunZ, so I can't really see a more serious reason to make this change.

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Not sure about this, I know the frustration definitely but it's not that much of a struggle to switch weapons. It's the same for ammo spawns and it always has been on GunZ, so I can't really see a more serious reason to make this change.
    In deathmatch (even more turbo) it's pretty critical, since it's fast paced switching between weapons can slow you down greatly and get you killed. Even if you may not think it's something serious, it is frustrating, and it still contributes to improving the overall quality and feel of the game.
    Last edited by KiritoOnline; 12-19-2018 at 12:16 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    In deathmatch (even more turbo) it's pretty critical, since it's fast paced switching between weapons can slow you down greatly and get you killed. Even if you may not think it's something serious, it is frustrating, and it still contributes to improving the overall quality and feel of the game.
    I've been in those turbo rooms, today actually I was in two of them. So I see your point because it's such a fast paced mode, but in all other game modes it's not really an issue. Regardless I wouldn't mind seeing this in place, it would help, all I'm saying is that I just don't see this as a necessity right now.

5. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

KiritoOnline (12-19-2018)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That's doable and I remember someone has suggested that before. I'll get my hands on it tomorrow.

7. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bipolarity (12-19-2018), KiritoOnline (12-19-2018), Polar (12-19-2018)

Thread Information