Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    6,907
    Thanked
    517
    Thanks
    5,202
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    had to go easy on you on test server
    Excuses...
    I 20-0 you with Training SGs any day
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -




    - - -

  2. #52
    Fake Bitch

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Posts
    1,971
    Thanked
    425
    Thanks
    597
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Excuses...
    I 20-0 you with Training SGs any day
    You're the best and ...

    okay?

  3. #53
    #1Chef's Avatar Forum & Game Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Country
    Posts
    2,558
    Thanked
    303
    Thanks
    1,130
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Excuses...
    I 20-0 you with Training SGs any day
    Aight let's not get off topic u can't even 4 streak on me while testing kk. Anyway the testing is going really well, the anti-lead is smooth, there's no 0 dmg shots or weird off-crosshair shots that make you wanna rq. You guys will like the next patch for sure.

  4. #54
    Mike's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Posts
    4,792
    Thanked
    1,326
    Thanks
    1,479
    Can I test it?
    You do a better Allah Akbar then me - Taint

  5. #55
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    6,907
    Thanked
    517
    Thanks
    5,202
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Aight let's not get off topic u can't even 4 streak on me while testing kk. Anyway the testing is going really well, the anti-lead is smooth, there's no 0 dmg shots or weird off-crosshair shots that make you wanna rq. You guys will like the next patch for sure.
    Pls... 10 win streak on you with nothing but a training dagger and eyes closed... Don't forget you owe me 6 meals already Chef.

    Indeed if everything goes well I will release it tomorrow (or Friday/Weekend).
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -




    - - -

  6. #56

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Posts
    14,865
    Thanked
    1,879
    Thanks
    4,279
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    you owe me 6 meals already Chef
    6 kebabs*, you mean.
    "A throne is only a bench covered with velvet." - Napoleon Bonaparte

  7. #57
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    6,907
    Thanked
    517
    Thanks
    5,202
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    6 kebabs*, you mean.
    Minimum kebabs but 6 pizzas with pineapple is fine too.
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -




    - - -

  8. #58
    Lawri's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Country
    Posts
    17
    Thanked
    30
    Thanks
    19
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Pls... 10 win streak on you with nothing but a training dagger and eyes closed... Don't forget you owe me 6 meals already Chef.

    Indeed if everything goes well I will release it tomorrow (or Friday/Weekend).
    Please release it next week.
    I have exams this week so if you decide to feed my addiction ill just have to fail my courses this semester.

  9. #59
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    6,907
    Thanked
    517
    Thanks
    5,202
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    Please release it next week.
    I have exams this week so if you decide to feed my addiction ill just have to fail my courses this semester.
    Deal.
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -




    - - -

  10. #60
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    6,907
    Thanked
    517
    Thanks
    5,202
    Jk it will probably be ready for release tomorrow and that's when I'm gonna release it
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -




    - - -

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)