Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    It is, it's a year lol, plus you're not completely sure how long it was from what I see, alot happens in a year

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    It is, it's a year lol, plus you're not completely sure how long it was from what I see, alot happens in a year
    And a lot happened in the years before the unbans happened. You can’t just go around and unban everyone every year, then whats the point of banning them in the first place?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And a lot happened in the years before the unbans happened. You can’t just go around and unban everyone every year, then whats the point of banning them in the first place?
    It doesn't really need to be exactly now, but I believe unbanning these players will benefit the server. Plus it's not like we've not lost many players right? How many are online now? Think of players like fuel for the server

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    That isn't entirely true; there are plenty of hackers nowadays.
    That can be worked out. Not everyone is banned for hacking though

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It doesn't really need to be exactly now, but I believe unbanning these players will benefit the server. Plus it's not like we've not lost many players right? How many are online now? Think of players like fuel for the server

- - - Updated - - -

That can be worked out. Not everyone is banned for hacking though
    Completely disagree, unbanning these players gives them the feeling that they will get away with it again, you’re not fueling the server but infecting it instead.

Country
    Thanks
    Completely disagree, unbanning these players gives them the feeling that they will get away with it again, you’re not fueling the server but infecting it instead.
    Disagree, how are you sure it'll give them that feeling? From what I see FGunz is the only good server, they can also see it as a "Oh SHIT I've been unbanned, let me play now, it's been a while", they can see it as a chance to go back playing.
    And why do I defend that it'll benefit the server? Well, honestly, it's because we need to attract more PvP activity..
    Last edited by Chicken; 12-23-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Disagree, how are you sure it'll give them that feeling? From what I see FGunz is the only good server, they can also see it as a "Oh SHIT I've been unbanned, let me play now, it's been a while", they can see it as a chance to go back playing.
    And why do I defend that it'll benefit the server? Well, honestly, it's because we need to attract more PvP activity..
    If it was the best server we wouldnt be having this discussion. And ofcourse it would give them that feeling, basicly letting a robber free from jail and giving him the things he stole on his release. And unbanning all accounts wont benefit the server nor would it attract more people lmao.

7. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Zachary (12-24-2018)

Thanks
    Most people appeal within a few months and get unbanned anyway. Barring some exceptions, I doubt most of them stay banned for over a year. This may not be such a bad idea considering the return of the old hitbox, since even 90-100 players now means nothing due to poor PvP activity.

9. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Chicken (12-23-2018)

Thread Information