Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And a lot happened in the years before the unbans happened. You can’t just go around and unban everyone every year, then whats the point of banning them in the first place?
    Most people appeal within a few months and get unbanned anyway. Barring some exceptions, I doubt most of them stay banned for over a year. This may not be such a bad idea considering the return of the old hitbox, since even 90-100 players now means nothing due to poor PvP activity.

2. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Chicken (12-23-2018)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    It doesn't really need to be exactly now, but I believe unbanning these players will benefit the server. Plus it's not like we've not lost many players right? How many are online now? Think of players like fuel for the server

- - - Updated - - -

That can be worked out. Not everyone is banned for hacking though
    Completely disagree, unbanning these players gives them the feeling that they will get away with it again, you’re not fueling the server but infecting it instead.

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Completely disagree, unbanning these players gives them the feeling that they will get away with it again, you’re not fueling the server but infecting it instead.
    Disagree, how are you sure it'll give them that feeling? From what I see FGunz is the only good server, they can also see it as a "Oh SHIT I've been unbanned, let me play now, it's been a while", they can see it as a chance to go back playing.
    And why do I defend that it'll benefit the server? Well, honestly, it's because we need to attract more PvP activity..
    Last edited by Chicken; 12-23-2018 at 07:58 PM.

3AM's Avatar Bipolarity's bitch.

Country
    Thanks
    I think if we unban all banned players right now, then we will get alot of problems with hackers also, many of them are banned for hacking, so the GunZ players would like leave the server, because players are hacking, I don't see this post really as an helpful post, sorry.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    We cannot and will not unban all accounts. Some accounts are banned for creating hacks, or charge backs, or phishing, or hardcore advertising, or abusing past website exploits (rebirth glitch), etc.

Bans aren't categorized, so we cannot just unban all accounts before a certain time who only have done basic hacks in-game.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    Disagree, how are you sure it'll give them that feeling? From what I see FGunz is the only good server, they can also see it as a "Oh SHIT I've been unbanned, let me play now, it's been a while", they can see it as a chance to go back playing.
    And why do I defend that it'll benefit the server? Well, honestly, it's because we need to attract more PvP activity..
    If it was the best server we wouldnt be having this discussion. And ofcourse it would give them that feeling, basicly letting a robber free from jail and giving him the things he stole on his release. And unbanning all accounts wont benefit the server nor would it attract more people lmao.

8. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Zachary (12-24-2018)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    i mean if a certain player wanted to play he would just make an appeal and get unbanned after an hour or so , so kinda pointless

10. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Zachary (12-24-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    i mean if a certain player wanted to play he would just make an appeal and get unbanned after an hour or so , so kinda pointless
    what about them nibbas who got banned and forgot about the game because it turned to shit but now they dont know there have been updates to make things better

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    what about them nibbas who got banned and forgot about the game because it turned to shit but now they dont know there have been updates to make things better
    How are they gonna know they are unbanned or that this game still exists though, doesnt make much sense men.

I'd just keep it at unban appeals, every case is different and need to be checked manually anyway

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    How are they gonna know they are unbanned or that this game still exists though, doesnt make much sense men.

I'd just keep it at unban appeals, every case is different and need to be checked manually anyway
    we send them an email

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information