Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    im just going to say you all suck past, present and future.
    playing tdm helps you with cw, if you play alot of cw eventually. except i dont play alot of ranked after playing normals. I would argue <200 games of ranked in a season is less than the average for players in gold.

also, playing 1000 games in a divison helps you climb that divison but not the divisions youll climb up to if youre improving from 0 as you go. league is divided into a lot of categories based on skill, you can say players in bronze dont even play the same league of legends as players in plat or diamond, which means if you wanna go from bronze to diamond you have to re-learn the game in process, rendering most of the games you played in normals pointless.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Camel (12-29-2018), Traumatiser (12-29-2018)

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Why does he still talk after this? Once a random always a random ? XDD
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    playing tdm helps you with cw, if you play alot of cw eventually. except i dont play alot of ranked after playing normals. I would argue <200 games of ranked in a season is less than the average for players in gold.

also, playing 1000 games in a divison helps you climb that divison but not the divisions youll climb up to if youre improving from 0 as you go. league is divided into a lot of categories based on skill, you can say players in bronze dont even play the same league of legends as players in plat or diamond, which means if you wanna go from bronze to diamond you have to re-learn the game in process, rendering most of the games you played in normals pointless.
    after losing about 5 games in a row going from 75LP to 0LP silver 1 which included 3 teemo lanes i finally won a game of ranked by scaling into the lategame cause the fed enemy mid talon became useless lategame >.<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Only relevant people know me, no offense.

Who is this 'GunZ : The Talk' random? List down all your igns if you want to stop getting bashed here. If not piss off cus you seem like one of those irrelevant forum warriors.
    Last edited by Hart; 12-29-2018 at 10:54 PM.

sword's Avatar unmatched, untouched

Thanks
    i feel attacked.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Who is this 'GunZ : The Talk' random? List down all your igns if you want to stop getting bashed here. If not piss off cus you seem like one of those irrelevant forum warriors.
    Heres 3 of em, cba to list the rest

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information