Hello, my name is pride, I just joined the game, my in-game character name is Aegis, so a little about me, I am 33 years old, Own place, own job, etc.. been playing Gunz for over 15 years plus.. Started Igunz, at the age of 19, fell off due to college, etc.. so anyways my point for making this thread is to say what everyone else is not saying, so I was in a room with another a player who seemed like he has a little skill, it was fun, he was talking about how how the players are shooting is impossible, some shooting through walls, around corners, some perfectly shooting someone around the corner before they come around the corner, all that type of shit.. so look y'all, if you're going to aim-bot, hack or do whatever leave the game, I know as a legit player I don't want to deal with people who are using aim-bots, hacks etc and claiming to be professional, and then I get shaming language because I am reveling their secrets, we all know Gunz is hack able, but do not do it.. as a veteran Gunz Player.. 1. I can spot an aim-botter immediately first of all The speed of thought can be measured through measuring how fast an action potential passes from one neuron to the next. This generally ranges from 2 to 20 ms depending on how long the axon is and how much of it if any of it is myelinated. so its impossible to shoot someone coming around the corner, if you had no prior knowledge of the event happening, the brain has to send signals to the eyes, the eyes process the image, then reacts accordingly. 2. Legit players miss.. see number 1.. number 3.. even if you developed the muscle memory over the course of time to hit a moving target with perfect accuracy it's still impossible, trained snipers do not even have that reaction time.. number 4.. a true professional dose not do whatever one else is doing, anytime everyone is using or doing the same thing there is a reliance on something.. anyways my point is, don't ruin the game for legit players, do not pretend to be professional if you hack be a man admit it, and change your ways and learn to play correctly don't shame others for actually being professional.. that is all..