Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Meliodas

Reason: shotbot while streaming xd
    decided to report with a live stream since it shows the true gameplay without high ping which might make things look different hope it is actually enough

Proof/Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/zzoro
    i dont even need to login in game and record since its so obvious and on top of that he lets us see it
    as soon as his xhair lands it shots
    tumble shots are hit
    u can HEAR whenever zoro hits - his reload shot is delayed while his missed shots are being reloaded INSTANTLY (any good player wouldnt mess up like that many times)
    very slow and weird movement
    he literally hacked everytime he played and got banned right after
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessHeal...nDoubleRainbow
    watch 2nd round vs suzie hitting that dem dashbreak like a paper
    Last edited by Flow; 01-04-2019 at 10:15 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    The replay of the live stream is very suspicious so I went in-game and spectated him and I don't see how he can be shotbotting. In the video he certainly looked like it but watching him for a few clanwars I can say 100% that he's not shotbotting. There's too many instances where the crosshair is aiming at the targets and no shots are being fired.

Among many other reasons I have to say it's a no from me, waiting for more opinions.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I have watched his live stream for a while now and I agree with Chef. I see no sign of shotbotting at all. He does not immediately shoot when an enemy is walking in his crosshair. His movement are failing at certain times, but that is not because of a certain shotbot.

It is a no from me.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    What about his rs then ? How would you guys explain it ?
    Keep in mind he may be toggling hence i suggest you to rewatch him in LIVE GAMEPLAY .
    As you stated sometimes the crosshair passes through the enemy without shooting but i noticed it happens right after he shots which means it wont shoot cause of sg delay between every shot.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I am still watching and he misses couple of his reload shots when he doesnt expect his enemy to show up in his crosshair. Plus, as i said before everytime he hits he reloads 0.5 sec AFTER releasing his shot and not instantly
    Please refer to this in your next post
    Last edited by Flow; 01-05-2019 at 12:04 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    No one can toggle shotbot that fast during gameplay, they'd need to tab in and out of the game constantly, something which is not evident from what I've seen of him playing while I spectated. Regardless of the delay on a shotgun a shotbot will activate instantly as soon as the target is on the crosshair so what you said here:

"As you stated sometimes the crosshair passes through the enemy without shooting but i noticed it happens right after he shots which means it wont shoot cause of sg delay between every shot."

Is not possible if the user was actually using a shotbot.

"I am still watching and he misses couple of his reload shots when he doesnt expect his enemy to show up in his crosshair. "

That's normal for anyone to miss when they don't expect the enemy and are surprised.

"Plus, as i said before everytime he hits he reloads 0.5 sec AFTER releasing his shot and not instantly "

That could just be down to the playstyle, it's not conclusive evidence that the player is using any sort of hack.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    "I am still watching and he misses couple of his reload shots when he doesnt expect his enemy to show up in his crosshair. "

That's normal for anyone to miss when they don't expect the enemy and are surprised.

Cant agree with u on this one dude, it is one of the most known signs of shotbot you literally came up with an excuse for him no offense it sounds like bullshit
    Last edited by Flow; 01-05-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    "Plus, as i said before everytime he hits he reloads 0.5 sec AFTER releasing his shot and not instantly "

That could just be down to the playstyle, it's not conclusive evidence that the player is using any sort of hack.

Ok i will make it clear
    1) Hit shots = messes up reload (delaying it as he cant react to the sb fast enough)
    2) Missed shots = successfully reloads right after releasing shots
    These 2 occur in 90% of the situations because hes shooting by himself too
    In short, neither there can possibly be so much coincidence to make these 2 happen so often nor it cant be a playstyle and again it sounds way too illogical of an explanation in other words its just another attempt to wrongfully justify him
    Last edited by Flow; 01-05-2019 at 01:21 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I believe that the user is legit, his game-style is suspicious sometimes but I remember he always played like this, he's simply a decent player. Chef explained everything very well so there isn't something new I can add.
    Declined.

Thread Information