Country
    Thanks
    Help, someone has changed my account password, I know who it was and I have proof.
    They told me about an event in which if I killed her I won 100c and I did it. He told me to check my account or something like that to verify the coins and I did not know how to do it, he told me to give him my ID and PW and he did it for me, I did not trust much but I gave him the data.
    When I spend approximately 5 minutes it tells me that the password was wrong and I had to verify and I had changed the password.
    in the screenshots you can see that the password and user are saved in my pc and I can not start because she changed the password.
    this is the link of the thief's facebook https://www.facebook.com/Jopay.abinal.9.
    she used an account that was "Majesty" and she told me that she was the administrator of the clan "TheNotorius" with her other account "Counter" (color name) and I have all the probative material if they need it!
    NOW THAT I ACHIEVED TO RECOVER THE PASSWORD I REALIZED THAT IT STEALED ALL MY DONOR ARTPICLES AND MY COSMETICS, APPROXIMATELY 370 DAYS OF SG, TWO SWORDS AND 3 COSMETICS-I NEED YOUR HELP, RECOVER WHAT THEY STOLEN ME PLEASE-I NEED YOUR HELP, RECOVER WHAT THEY STOLEN ME PLEASE-I NEED YOUR HELP, RECOVER WHAT THEY STOLEN ME PLEASE...Dave pls

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Usually we don't do anything because everyone knows that giving away your account details isn't a smart move. However, I've forwarded this thread to the admins, it's up to them.

Please be patient till one of them replies.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Where should we start...

oh yeah, how about we start with your UserID?

And yes we do need all the material.

Country
    Thanks
    Ty!
    my id: drosssayos
    Captura.PNG2.PNG1.png2 (2).png3.png

Country
    Thanks

Country
    Thanks

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    You have been scammed. Don't give your password away, ever.

I have sent you a new password via PM.
    You can login with that password to fgunz.net and set a new password.

I have restored the following items:
    2 cosmetic box items: Baron Set (M), Accessory Mask (F).
    2 lucky box items: Demolition Landmines for 5 days, [H] Cannon Rocket for 5 days.

The other items have been redeemed by the scammer and will not be restored. Let this be your lesson.

Don't forget you can always set a new password via E-Mail ([email protected]), too.

Just click on "Forgot your password? Click here to recover!"

- - -

Also, the scammer is banned now.

Thread Information