Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ultrawin View Post
    Hello bitches, my name is ganggbangg im 12 y/o i play gunz every day before going to school.
    my hobbies are>> getting rekt/dodging/ and hmm what else.. ye i like to play quest a lot here>>> goblin.jpg
    so ye, at first i started playing vs random people...
    like Xhaka for instance,,, but zzz i got rekt so bad and he got me mad and i started crying here, then i left the room instantly maybe he couldn't screenshot it but unfortunately he got me so bad >>> xhaka.jpg

AFTER that i tried to play clan wars... and this happened >>> cwloser.jpg
    so after that, somone named cry challenged me to 1v1 him, and i accepted, OH GOD how dumb i was doing that,,
    and again this is what happened >>>> losing1v1.jpg
    im so pathetic guys please have mercy on me...
    for donating to this pathetic rekted child whisper on game = GanggBangg
    AFTER THAT GUYS I SAW DAT I HAVE NOWAY IN DIS STRUGGLE OF LOSING, SO I USED THE SECOND PLAN, DIS SECRET PLAN CALLED GANGTICABANG , IT CONTAINS A LOT OF DODGING SKILLS , AVOIDING PLAYERS , EGOING THEM A LOT , TO LET THEM GET MAD, IT'S ALL STARTED AFTER LOSING TO XHAKA I'M STRUGGLING , ANYHELP GUYS ,??

***** very important *****= Dave and McSic pls pls pls let me be gm again, i have got trashed since i got resigned.. pls pls let me, make events and mute people again please meh.
    Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned sylvester stallone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 9 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Awful (01-10-2019), Camel (01-11-2019), Eagle (01-10-2019), Ganggbangg (01-10-2019), Halcyon (01-14-2019), Jonathan pls (01-11-2019), Lawri (01-10-2019), Ommadawn (01-10-2019), Strain (01-11-2019)

Thread Information