Get over yourself.

Strain's Avatar ★★★★★

Country
    Thanks
    lool tf this thread.. are you like 9
    1v1ing with mummies lmao im done

Banned

Thanks
    LOL 3-11 RIP GANGBANG also he is 40 not 14.
    watch out hes gonna report u again cos he lost

wow look at all these comments mad af cos their big daddy got dropped like a fly

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Justinn View Post
    LOL 3-11 RIP GANGBANG also he is 40 not 14.
    watch out hes gonna report u again cos he lost

wow look at all these comments mad af cos their big daddy got dropped like a fly
    i actually thought he was 14 rofl what a liar

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Excuse me ?" Dropped like a fly " lolermy
    Nimer K.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ur English is on point

Thanks
    I like how these guys wont talk shit past school hours. They afraid of the 14 yo backlash from Ganggbangg.

8. The following user said thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Traumatiser (01-12-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ultrawin View Post
    Hello bitches, my name is ganggbangg im 12 y/o i play gunz every day before going to school.
    my hobbies are>> getting rekt/dodging/ and hmm what else.. ye i like to play quest a lot here>>> Attachment 17214
    so ye, at first i started playing vs random people...
    like Xhaka for instance,,, but zzz i got rekt so bad and he got me mad and i started crying here, then i left the room instantly maybe he couldn't screenshot it but unfortunately he got me so bad >>> Attachment 17215

AFTER that i tried to play clan wars... and this happened >>> Attachment 17216
    so after that, somone named cry challenged me to 1v1 him, and i accepted, OH GOD how dumb i was doing that,,
    and again this is what happened >>>> Attachment 17217
    im so pathetic guys please have mercy on me...
    for donating to this pathetic rekted child whisper on game = GanggBangg
    AFTER THAT GUYS I SAW DAT I HAVE NOWAY IN DIS STRUGGLE OF LOSING, SO I USED THE SECOND PLAN, DIS SECRET PLAN CALLED GANGTICABANG , IT CONTAINS A LOT OF DODGING SKILLS , AVOIDING PLAYERS , EGOING THEM A LOT , TO LET THEM GET MAD, IT'S ALL STARTED AFTER LOSING TO XHAKA I'M STRUGGLING , ANYHELP GUYS ,??

***** very important *****= Dave and McSic pls pls pls let me be gm again, i have got trashed since i got resigned.. pls pls let me, make events and mute people again please meh.
    wtf

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ultrawin View Post
    Hello bitches, my name is ganggbangg im 12 y/o i play gunz every day before going to school.
    my hobbies are>> getting rekt/dodging/ and hmm what else.. ye i like to play quest a lot here>>> Attachment 17214
    so ye, at first i started playing vs random people...
    like Xhaka for instance,,, but zzz i got rekt so bad and he got me mad and i started crying here, then i left the room instantly maybe he couldn't screenshot it but unfortunately he got me so bad >>> Attachment 17215

AFTER that i tried to play clan wars... and this happened >>> Attachment 17216
    so after that, somone named cry challenged me to 1v1 him, and i accepted, OH GOD how dumb i was doing that,,
    and again this is what happened >>>> Attachment 17217
    im so pathetic guys please have mercy on me...
    for donating to this pathetic rekted child whisper on game = GanggBangg
    AFTER THAT GUYS I SAW DAT I HAVE NOWAY IN DIS STRUGGLE OF LOSING, SO I USED THE SECOND PLAN, DIS SECRET PLAN CALLED GANGTICABANG , IT CONTAINS A LOT OF DODGING SKILLS , AVOIDING PLAYERS , EGOING THEM A LOT , TO LET THEM GET MAD, IT'S ALL STARTED AFTER LOSING TO XHAKA I'M STRUGGLING , ANYHELP GUYS ,??

***** very important *****= Dave and McSic pls pls pls let me be gm again, i have got trashed since i got resigned.. pls pls let me, make events and mute people again please meh.

1- I doubt he's 12 or 40. Anyways, you don't know, pretty much.
    2- Xhaka is pretty much a random of her own.
    3- Cry is the closest thing to Justin, GTR and YSL = A d!ckrider
    4- No wonder the "other" Cry had to be in Gangg's team, to spoil his positions to his other Cry BFF.

And I wonder what got in to you all people ever since Gangg got removed from the GM position..?
    Makes me think y'all want his D because he was GM and you haven't had the opportunity to be one.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    1- I doubt he's 12 or 40. Anyways, you don't know, pretty much.
    2- Xhaka is pretty much a random of her own.
    3- Cry is the closest thing to Justin, GTR and YSL = A d!ckrider
    4- No wonder the "other" Cry had to be in Gangg's team, to spoil his positions to his other Cry BFF.

And I wonder what got in to you all people ever since Gangg got removed from the GM position..?
    Makes me think y'all want his D because he was GM and you haven't had the opportunity to be one.
    Calling us ****riders but you posted a whole paragraph to defend your boyfriend?? How are we ****riders...? LOL You're the one defending your boyfriend agaisnt people who've never heard about u kid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information