Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rajindo's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Hmm, how much does it drop? Is it always like this when you move or only sometimes? How is your FPS in lobby, etc.? Did you notice anything else that's weird/different? Tried to restart your game/your PC?
    i find out that my mouse is the problem, my fps is 250 if im not moving my mouse, but when i am using my mouse it start to fps drop, screen lag, screen stuttering. . same in lobby it drops up to 25FPS . . . it was perfectly smooth before the recent update. .

i already reinstall the software/drivers of my mouse (Logitech G502 spectrum, Logitech G303), and also restarted my laptop few times, still the same. .

My Laptop Specs:

Alienware 15 R3
    i7-6700HQ
    GTX 1070 (120Hz)
    1TB HD
    256GB SSD
    16GB 2400mhz RAM

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rajindo View Post
    i find out that my mouse is the problem, my fps is 250 if im not moving my mouse, but when i am using my mouse it start to fps drop, screen lag, screen stuttering. . same in lobby it drops up to 25FPS . . . it was perfectly smooth before the recent update. .

i already reinstall the software/drivers of my mouse (Logitech G502 spectrum, Logitech G303), and also restarted my laptop few times, still the same. .

My Laptop Specs:

Alienware 15 R3
    i7-6700HQ
    GTX 1070 (120Hz)
    1TB HD
    256GB SSD
    16GB 2400mhz RAM
    Hmm... what programs are you running in the background? You should close everything you don't need before you start FGunZ. It could be some program in the background causing it.

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm... what programs are you running in the background? You should close everything you don't need before you start FGunZ. It could be some program in the background causing it.
    i closed everything i don't need before playing FGunZ, still the same. . . im pretty sure its just the recent update why im experiencing this issue.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    i closed everything i don't need before playing FGunZ, still the same. . . im pretty sure its just the recent update why im experiencing this issue.

Switchable graphics? Make sure you're using your graphics card.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Switchable graphics? Make sure you're using your graphics card.
    no, im sure that im using my dedicated graphics card everytime im using my laptop (GTX 1070). . and the problem is, everything is perfectly fine as long as i dont use my mouse, i try to play using touchpad it seems ok no any screen lag/fps drop. . i tried other mouse already but still the same

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    no, im sure that im using my dedicated graphics card everytime im using my laptop (GTX 1070). . and the problem is, everything is perfectly fine as long as i dont use my mouse, i try to play using touchpad it seems ok no any screen lag/fps drop. . i tried other mouse already but still the same
    I know some people have this "fps lag when moving mouse" issue on many other games like CS:GO, CoD, BF too. Did you try to google it? See what comes up.

Country
    Thanks
    I know some people have this "fps lag when moving mouse" issue on many other games like CS:GO, CoD, BF too. Did you try to google it? See what comes up.
    i tried re-installing latest driver for my graphics card (restarted my laptop after installing) and my gaming mouse, still the same, i also tried playing other games like CS:GO, Tomb Raider, Battlefield 1, everything seems fine. . the problem only appears everytime i play FgunZ.

Thread Information