Originally Posted by Hart View Post
Yes I’ve taken that into consideration. The reduced spread does mean the game is much harder right now. But at the same time I see a lot of tdm players saying how it’s much better for them. Which doesn’t make sense if cwers are having trouble with it.
"It could be that people also don't like the 20% increased accuracy of shotguns. Will have to see about that once the other stuff is fixed."

I personally think the increased accuracy of shotguns is perfect, cause now aim actually means something!!! One step closer to being pistol gods ay? Nah forreal though, I think any removal of whats been done would be going back in time! This is perfect update for GunZ in my opinion, I CW also now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
When you manage to 'hit' with reduced spread, it should only do more damage as compared to the wider spread, but that's not at all the case so far.
Accurate hits, dead on, absolutely, 100%, without a doubt do more damage than previously. GunZ is fast paced and you may not be realising it but that recticle is not 100% on the target when you press 'FIRE'. This possibly has you only hit with the left or right proportion of the spread, still having pellets miss the opposing character thus leading one to believe there is no difference.