Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    the worst update ever done donate shotguns 8 dmg
    since when u can deal in gunz 100 dmg in long range what are you doing to fgunz 100 player-30 player just wait

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    I feel like it's even worse then the previous anti-lead at times. The balancing is good, but today I encountered 3 0 damage shots in a row. And damage feels very incosistenent and low, even at super close range.
    Hopefully it can be resolved soon enough, I'm happy with the balances.
    I believe the Anti-Lead got much better, and we had zero 0 dmg shots during tests, but I see that they are still occurring in the live version, although much less. But as I keep on working on the Anti-Lead it will only get better until I completely fix the 0 dmg shots from happening.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I believe the Anti-Lead got much better, and we had zero 0 dmg shots during tests, but I see that they are still occurring in the live version, although much less. But as I keep on working on the Anti-Lead it will only get better until I completely fix the 0 dmg shots from happening.
    Don't worry man. We all appreciate the fact that you're working on the server, and I'm sure you'll fix the Anti-Lead soon enough, great updates thus far :]

I suggest letting the whole server test the new anti-lead patches, so that you can be sure that's it's working well

Banned

Thanks
    lowering the dmg of limitbreakers to 10 is probably the best update u guys have done yet

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Ty for updating!

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Very nice, really like this update.

Shu's Avatar If you cant Kstyle.Dstyle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    other shotguns got nerfed as well so its still equally OP
    Yeah they are better then other sgs, but defo not OP.
    Again, i wouldnt mind if McSic will nerf lbs completly so they will have 9 dmg and 950 delay or even making them like the other donation sgs but exclusive so no one else will have the option to buy them anymore, so they will be “unique”
    But you cant to that cuz that’s what making fgunz still alive.
    If they will nerf those lbs to the point that no one will buy them, they will lose a lot of foundings.
    Do you really wanna live FOREVER?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    Yeah they are better then other sgs, but defo not OP.
    Again, i wouldnt mind if McSic will nerf lbs completly so they will have 9 dmg and 950 delay or even making them like the other donation sgs but exclusive so no one else will have the option to buy them anymore, so they will be “unique”
    But you cant to that cuz that’s what making fgunz still alive.
    If they will nerf those lbs to the point that no one will buy them, they will lose a lot of foundings.
    I highly doubt that funding a GunZ server is too costly, considering that you just have to manage the matchmaking etc..
    I'm down for LBs being cool unique items, I tried to get them for the looks anyway, not for their stats

There can also be other sources of income, like the cosmetic boxes, there's a lot to explore.

You could have custom emotes that you can buy for coins, or via boxes (all that'd require is to strip the message if the player does not own the emote, so let's say the player sends "Hi :premium:!", if the player doesn't own that emote in the database, the message can be trimmed to "Hi !", can also have more dashes, and maybe even reskins of the current donor guns.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I highly doubt that funding a GunZ server is too costly, considering that you just have to manage the matchmaking etc..
    I'm down for LBs being cool unique items, I tried to get them for the looks anyway, not for their stats

There can also be other sources of income, like the cosmetic boxes, there's a lot to explore.

You could have custom emotes that you can buy for coins, or via boxes (all that'd require is to strip the message if the player does not own the emote, so let's say the player sends "Hi :premium:!", if the player doesn't own that emote in the database, the message can be trimmed to "Hi !", can also have more dashes, and maybe even reskins of the current donor guns.
    Good DDoS protection isn't cheap unfortunately.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Shu's Avatar If you cant Kstyle.Dstyle

Country
    Thanks

Yeah, premium emojis can be another relayable souce for funding without much affort.
    Im sure there are many other ways like that to make ppl pay money.
    But till they wont add those emojis or other stuff, they cant take off the lbs or nerfing them even more.
    Do you really wanna live FOREVER?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information