Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Funny because this ''bypass'' was well working before THIS specific update now and ever since have I seen any hackers since the last major update?
    Try and figure that one out.
    I wasn't even aware FGunz could be run directly with Gunz.exe. Official servers always required the use of a launcher to verify/update files. Do 5-7 additional seconds really matter, especially when all you do is spend time in training rooms? Come on now...there are way more important things to be taken care of, lol.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Hart (01-15-2019), Traumatiser (01-15-2019)

Thanks
    So after playing for a few days with the new update, killing laggers has gotten much better. The damages are much more consistent. I didn't experience 0 dmg hits as before (expect on deco spikers sometime).
    New accuracy gives more consistent damage from far, but may push people to less close range fight, we will see...
    Concerning the "slowness" I feel like the diagonal shot (when drawing on slash shot) has increased it's angle, but I don't see anything obvious.
    Thanks for update.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    It still feels bugged somehow, did you guys fixed anything yet?
    mifuk

5. The following user said thank you to Verali for this useful post:

Xiaomi (01-15-2019)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Funny because this ''bypass'' was well working before THIS specific update now and ever since have I seen any hackers since the last major update?
    Try and figure that one out.
    There will always be hackers and ways around anything 'anti-hackable', however they can only make the hackers/coders job harder by doing little things such as making GunZ only run through the launcher. Like mentioned I'm pretty sure all you do is sit in training rooms anyway so I doubt this is a massive inconvenience.

GunZ take 2 - 3seconds (estimate) to load from the launcher screen and is required to be used whenever there is an update anyways to patch the files. There is no pleasing you people, they update and try their best to make the game an enjoyable experience for you all, but yet people wanna pick at little things like 'oh I have to use gunz launcher now to play', just be thankful they are still rolling out updates and keeping the server open despite the decline in playerbase and ungrateful players.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I won't accept any more meaningless posts in this thread. Now there is a zero tolerance policy in this thread, if anyone posts anything stupid (including clips as I mentioned in my last post here) you will be thread banned and subject to further punishment.

PS; Also please read before you post, someone may have already said what you're thinking or answered your question in the past 11 pages of this thread.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Everyone seems glitchy/floating while spectating them, i dont know if its me but it definitely has started since the last update.

9. The following 4 users say thank you to Flow for this useful post:

Avenge (02-02-2019), Ganggbangg (01-16-2019), ijramist (01-16-2019), Xiaomi (01-16-2019)

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Everyone seems glitchy/floating while spectating them, i dont know if its me but it definitely has started since the last update.
    Pretty right. It's more like indicating a use of uc which is actually not.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Yes we know, it's already been stated and McSic said that the issue will be looked into for the next patch. The reason why people are getting screen lag is because of the extra protective measures we took to prevent hackers as there was a large increase in hacks recently so it made things a bit heavier.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Perhaps a rough eta would be nice for the players. Do you think there will be a follow up to try and resolve this before the end of this month or next month?

13. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Xiaomi (01-21-2019)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information