Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Aidan's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Yes I’ve taken that into consideration. The reduced spread does mean the game is much harder right now. But at the same time I see a lot of tdm players saying how it’s much better for them. Which doesn’t make sense if cwers are having trouble with it.
    "It could be that people also don't like the 20% increased accuracy of shotguns. Will have to see about that once the other stuff is fixed."

I personally think the increased accuracy of shotguns is perfect, cause now aim actually means something!!! One step closer to being pistol gods ay? Nah forreal though, I think any removal of whats been done would be going back in time! This is perfect update for GunZ in my opinion, I CW also now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    When you manage to 'hit' with reduced spread, it should only do more damage as compared to the wider spread, but that's not at all the case so far.
    Accurate hits, dead on, absolutely, 100%, without a doubt do more damage than previously. GunZ is fast paced and you may not be realising it but that recticle is not 100% on the target when you press 'FIRE'. This possibly has you only hit with the left or right proportion of the spread, still having pellets miss the opposing character thus leading one to believe there is no difference.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    When you manage to 'hit' with reduced spread, it should only do more damage as compared to the wider spread, but that's not at all the case so far.
    If you are dead center. If your aim is janky though and you shoot too the side even a little you may do less though.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    If you are dead center. If your aim is janky though and you shoot too the side even a little you may do less though.
    Alright, that makes sense; it probably is due to the modified spread then. However, something does feel very off.

Banned

Thanks
    Remember when i said the last one was good enough and that theres was no need to " fix " it XD

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Alright, that makes sense; it probably is due to the modified spread then. However, something does feel very off.
    No denying that. They know there's an issue. At least they acknowledged it and are working on resolving it.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    I like (not) how you guys fixed the bypass (gunz.exe not working anymore) and leave to have only the Launcher.exe to work to get in the game.
    Not everyone likes to have to pass by the Launcher.exe

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    I like (not) how you guys fixed the bypass (gunz.exe not working anymore) and leave to have only the Launcher.exe to work to get in the game.
    Literally takes a few seconds... what...
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Literally takes a few seconds... what...
    And get those few additional seconds off by passing by Gunz.exe

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    they patched it cuz people injected hacks that way lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    they patched it cuz people injected hacks that way lol
    Funny because this ''bypass'' was well working before THIS specific update now and ever since have I seen any hackers since the last major update?
    Try and figure that one out.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information