Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Pussy still feel good tho
    something a virgin who never had pussy would say, still love u tho.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    This was a nice read, stuff like this is what I come to these forums for : )

That Macklemore cover of RHCPs otherside is incredible! I remember listening to it years ago, thanks so much for reminding me about it, lovely bit of nostalgia. So underrated.

Ecstasy is something which I think you've got the exact right kind of view about. It's something which is great and I'd definitely recommend people to try (safely) but when it's overused it can be incredibly dangerous to your long-term health. I think it's nice that you appreciate the good qualities as well as the bad ones.

Queen is a band in which I feel people don't usually explore beneath their surface. Their hits were great sure, but holy **** there are some hidden gems in their lesser known stuff. They have a huge discography. I especially love my melancholy blues, spread your wings and march of the black queen. Definitely give those a listen if you haven't, they're beautiful songs.

It's also great you're doing work with elderly people. I've also had some experience there, whilst it wasn't exactly a great fit for me personally, spending time there I have the utmost respect for care workers. They do an admirable job and I feel they deserve far more recognition than they receive, especially those working with patients with dementia.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Mike (01-23-2019), Nogamenolife (01-23-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    This was a nice read, stuff like this is what I come to these forums for : )

That Macklemore cover of RHCPs otherside is incredible! I remember listening to it years ago, thanks so much for reminding me about it, lovely bit of nostalgia. So underrated.

Ecstasy is something which I think you've got the exact right kind of view about. It's something which is great and I'd definitely recommend people to try (safely) but when it's overused it can be incredibly dangerous to your long-term health. I think it's nice that you appreciate the good qualities as well as the bad ones.

Queen is a band in which I feel people don't usually explore beneath their surface. Their hits were great sure, but holy **** there are some hidden gems in their lesser known stuff. They have a huge discography. I especially love my melancholy blues, spread your wings and march of the black queen. Definitely give those a listen if you haven't, they're beautiful songs.

It's also great you're doing work with elderly people. I've also had some experience there, whilst it wasn't exactly a great fit for me personally, spending time there I have the utmost respect for care workers. They do an admirable job and I feel they deserve far more recognition than they receive, especially those working with patients with dementia.
    Can we please all admire this comment? 10/10 i love u

5. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Shino (01-23-2019)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Can we please all admire this comment? 10/10 i love u
    I'd love to hear your thoughts too! Also don't forget to give those Queen songs a listen, they're my personal favorites.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    I'd love to hear your thoughts too! Also don't forget to give those Queen songs a listen, they're my personal favorites.
    Will definitely do, and the eldery work you know its not that special but its a small something that makes them really happy. And yea ecstasy was just a one timer, I really prefer being sober or smashed on alcohol

Thanks
    10 If you had to choose between losing the ability to hear or your sight, what would you choose and why?
    A: Ability to hear, my left ear only hears for about 20% already. And I would rather see the people I care about rather then hearing.

the last sentence of this paragraph really touched me
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information