Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Mike in 20 words?
    A: Fun, outgoing and relaxed fella, is actually way kinder and mature then he looks. A big teddybear

#2 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: Settled down with a wifey, 2 kids and a dog. Hopefully working internationally (Preferably USA or Spain), doing the work I love most, marketing.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: Not ashamed of my body but if I had to choose, Eva Lovia.

#4 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community?
    A: I'd say steff but we haven't seen him in years, so if I had to choose from the current active members it would probably Ommadawn.

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: A big, fun, trolling mess with a bunch of loose animals

#6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: I would add back 3, they come as a package: Steff, Kira and Zeal. And they would be ET's, as they were.

#7 What is the one thing you would change or add to V8?
    A: Player tournaments.

#8 What’s one thing you couldn't live without?
    A: My Lisa Ann fleshlight.

#9 If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
    A: Probably would pay of my parents their mortgage, I owe them so much so thats the least I can do.

#10 If you had to choose between losing the ability to hear or your sight, what would you choose and why?
    A: Ability to hear, my left ear only hears for about 20% already. And I would rather see the people I care about rather then hearing.

#11 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: The time Queen really got discovered, I absolutely love their music, thanks to my dad.

#12 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair and why?
    A: Lately I've been on the Ginger tour but can't compete with brunette's

#13 What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
    A: XTC.

#14 What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
    A: Elderly care, I go walking with a group of elderly women in a wheelchair (including my grandma) every 2 weeks.

#15 Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
    A: I'd hunt this forum, you are never getting rid of me.

#16 What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
    A: Drink my whisky. (And youngsters, do. not. ever. put your whisky in the fridge)

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Probably Spain, Barcelona to be specific. Lived here for half a year and absolutely loved it. Best time of my life so far.

#18 Currently, what is your favourite song?
    A: Macklemore - Otherside.

#19 If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
    A: Whistle with my fingers, never been able to do it.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A:
    George - I feel like he has a lot of knowledge and would be a good person to have around in such a situation.
    Dave - Just so that I saved his life and he owes me big favors.
    Ommadawn - Good lad, smart, fights for his country. Who wouldn't want to save a guy like that?
    Steff, Kira, Zeal - As I said, they come in a package deal.

This Player Spotlight was brought to you by

We don't usually get sponsors for spotlights but we're glad Paypal has such a strong connection with Mike supporting this week's spotlight.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Friday (January 24th 2019).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question or recommend someone for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (01-18-2019), Mike (01-18-2019)

Thread Information