Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hello. I've been watching the forum and game a-lot lately senor's. I have noticed a-lot of users and staff complaining about the ego that this server has. There is corrupt staff taking advantage of power and taking the fun away from players and other staff members. People post in the ego thread, which is meant for ego to be posted. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that if people don't want ego and don't want drama simply delete the category of ego senor's. The staff on game forums have to be respectful if they allow those posts to be made not abuse the "power" they are given.

Thank you, Senor's
    Your Senor friend Berserker!

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    GunZ in general is a dying game and there's nothing FG staff or any other community could do to save it from dying, perhaps if MAIET didn't make a messy and shitty code, things would have been different as in creating and improving the game a lot easier, code wise. I personally am not active at all in-game, I don't even play FG anymore but in all truthness from the past, things in the Staff changed a lot and I see no corruption or anything at all, if anything, they are actually making way too much exceptions on people that are being 'bad boys' rather than dropping the banhammer instantly on them.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    GunZ in general is a dying game and there's nothing FG staff or any other community could do to save it from dying, perhaps if MAIET didn't make a messy and shitty code, things would have been different as in creating and improving the game a lot easier, code wise. I personally am not active at all in-game, I don't even play FG anymore but in all truthness from the past, things in the Staff changed a lot and I see no corruption or anything at all, if anything, they are actually making way too much exceptions on people that are being 'bad boys' rather than dropping the banhammer instantly on them.
    A toxic community and toxic staff is the only thing that makes a game truly die senor. I've experienced this first hand on more than one game.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Berserker1 View Post
    A toxic community and toxic staff is the only thing that makes a game truly die senor. I've experienced this first hand on more than one game.
    You can't change how people act on GunZ, GunZ is just like Diablo II, people are craving for mods/hacks just and only to win all the clanwars and duel rooms to gain reputation and fame until they get busted and then again they would probably bypass just like people do on Diablo II and continue with modding, there's a reason why Ego section exists and from my POV, those who are already 20-25+ years old, behave like 15 and like to get the attention bigger than the one of a whore.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    You can't change how people act on GunZ, GunZ is just like Diablo II, people are craving for mods/hacks just and only to win all the clanwars and duel rooms to gain reputation and fame until they get busted and then again they would probably bypass just like people do on Diablo II and continue with modding, there's a reason why Ego section exists and from my POV, those who are already 20-25+ years old, behave like 15 and like to get the attention bigger than the one of a whore.
    Ego is actually a form of pride its how people take it in context senor. Any one who has a brain has some form of ego i wouldn't take it as far as acting like a teenager or lacking a brain in a sense of they don't know anything else besides of what they think of themselves. But you do make a point as-well as i if people cant handle it either don't reply or care to reply.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Gunz has been dying for years in general nothing to do with staff, didnt help the last 10 updates since v8 been a thing gave people more of a reason to quit because the staff instead of listening to the competitive community rather cater to the questers and training room professionals which in essence kind of put this server on a death bed.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Your post seems unrelated to its title. Gunz has been "dying" since the end of ijji. Corruption in the ego section? Lol

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Other servers peak 5 times more than fgunz peak players, you dont see staff muting/ banning members for the smallest things... instead you have people like George posting threads like 'boys I got him banned give me fame'
    Last edited by Zoro; 01-23-2019 at 09:37 PM.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Zoro for this useful post:

Berserker1 (01-24-2019), granitxhaka2 (01-23-2019), Zachary (01-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Other servers peak 5 times more than fgunz peak players, you dont see staff muting/ banning members for the smallest things... instead you have people like George posting threads like 'boys I got him banned give me fame'
    well players like you who get banned 10+ times for every hack ever existing for this dead game, I don't blame him.

11. The following 5 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

EternalBeast (01-23-2019), Flow (01-23-2019), GeorgeGFX (01-23-2019), randomserver (01-24-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-24-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    well players like you who get banned 10+ times for every hack ever existing for this dead game, I don't blame him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information