Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Only reason staff accusations cuz not many players online and they seem fairly new to the server aswell, and easy to make friends when theres not many players lol. Imo just hire new staff like george or jurien back in the day, they be your friends but if you fked up you gonna feel the consequences no matter what. And they not gonna give a holy shit how sorry you are afterwards.

Just my opinion but im noob so fite me noobs
    Can never know what to think or do with you guys. NOW you're saying staff is too friendly? Jeesh I've always been hearing how we're too strict and "unfair"?

Who you are never mattered, the ToS and rules are the same for everyone. Only ones who think otherwise are people who get mad that we don't punish someone they reported AND people who is mad because we punished someone they DO like.
    I already wrote this down once in this thread but the GM's got a protocol to follow. You're not actually allowed to take care of an appeal or report by your own if it's about a friend of yours. So if someone do unban their clanmate then you usually tell somethings wrong here. I'm not saying that's never happened, there are old GM's who I did not like and had a hard time working with and who I thought was unbiased, but you gonna need examples for those accusations. I have not noticed that with any of the current GM's. Getting new GM's like you're suggesting doesn't change a thing since they gotta follow the protocol, and if they don't then they're either shitty GM's or corrupt.

It is SO easy to get unbanned if you've hacked and I don't really like how we do things because it is broken, that's why I don't want to give more than a 2nd chance to people because right now people get unbanned after their 4th time of hacking and the apology is always the same; "I'm sorry I hacked I'll never do it again, I promise! I've changed and learned my lesson".

Then bam they're banned for the 5th time 2 weeks later.

2. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

StephanM (01-26-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Can never know what to think or do with you guys. NOW you're saying staff is too friendly? Jeesh I've always been hearing how we're too strict and "unfair"?

Who you are never mattered, the ToS and rules are the same for everyone. Only ones who think otherwise are people who get mad that we don't punish someone they reported AND people who is mad because we punished someone they DO like.
    I already wrote this down once in this thread but the GM's got a protocol to follow. You're not actually allowed to take care of an appeal or report by your own if it's about a friend of yours. So if someone do unban their clanmate then you usually tell somethings wrong here. I'm not saying that's never happened, there are old GM's who I did not like and had a hard time working with and who I thought was unbiased, but you gonna need examples for those accusations. I have not noticed that with any of the current GM's. Getting new GM's like you're suggesting doesn't change a thing since they gotta follow the protocol, and if they don't then they're either shitty GM's or corrupt.

It is SO easy to get unbanned if you've hacked and I don't really like how we do things because it is broken, that's why I don't want to give more than a 2nd chance to people because right now people get unbanned after their 4th time of hacking and the apology is always the same; "I'm sorry I hacked I'll never do it again, I promise! I've changed and learned my lesson".

Then bam they're banned for the 5th time 2 weeks later.
    Just stating what I think, and thats friends politics, used to be when I played and if its still like that is not my place to tell. Im not accusing anyone but just writing what i think and thats all. And I agree a second chance should be given since i had plenty, but when its hacks, if the decision is made to ban the person, let him stay banned for 3 months NO MATTER WHAT.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just stating what I think, and thats friends politics, used to be when I played and if its still like that is not my place to tell. Im not accusing anyone but just writing what i think and thats all. And I agree a second chance should be given since i had plenty, but when its hacks, if the decision is made to ban the person, let him stay banned for 3 months NO MATTER WHAT.
    That won't change a thing though as shown. People didn't learn after being banned for 6 months so why would reducing it to 3 months help? In 3 months you got the same hackers back into the game and nothing will have changed.

I've seen you people refer to some of the hackers I'm thinking of in this thread. They were all banned during the time we had a 6 month ban and they served their time but they always hacked again. They've been banned 2-5 times now and even if we decided to ban them for even a longer time, say a year, they still came back with hacks. As a GM nowadays I would be frustrated af if I banned a bunch of people and then I have to deal with them again in 3 months or less. To me it would feel like watching all those replays and analyze them, stalking the player in-game, talk with the right people, would all be for nothing.
    Last edited by Linzor; 01-26-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That won't change a thing though as shown. People didn't learn after being banned for 6 months so why would reducing it to 3 months help? In 3 months you got the same hackers back into the game and nothing will have changed.

I've seen you people refer to some of the hackers I'm thinking of in this thread. They were all banned during the time we had a 6 month ban and they served their time but they always hacked again. They've been banned 2-5 times now and even if decide to ban them for even a longer time, say a year, they still come back with hacks. As a GM nowadays I would be frustrated af if I banned a bunch of people and then I have to deal with them again in 3 months or less. To me it would feel like watching all those replays and analyze them, stalking the player in-game, talk with the right people, would all be for nothing.
    U just stated exactly what is wrong, why on freaking earth would you unban a player that has been banned 2-5 times?????????????????????????????? Makes no fkn sense at all. So what if they go to another server and bring their mates? At least this server would be cleaner and thats imo a better reason to play then ‘anti lead sucks’. Its literally a joke and soft af to unban players that many times

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    show proof i used somthing all i see is legit footages and nonsense coming from you two crybaby forumheros.
    I don't understand the proof is posted in this thread, You admitted to ESP whether it was out of curiosity or not people aren't retarded. You hacked and a apology doesn't change the fact that you are a hacker. your video where you calculate dmg doesn't make sens either so i'm not sure where you are going with that but if you want to explain it go ahead, You wont make sens either way like how your hacking friends try to explain how their friends aren't hacking rofl looks like a clown fest.

You try to justify "Bar" with a old report thats not even about bar but you, This is how i can see how desperate you are to try and help your shitty friends.

I feel like you cant even sleep at night so il make it simple for you, Think whatever you want about my old ass report cause like i said people know wasup so whatever you try is kinda pointless..

A kid who downloads hacks then uses it until he gets caught and says he used it out of curiosity is just dumb, You were just shit and needed a hack to make you good at a old ass game. You hack so you would become relevant in a old ass game. You are not good, A lot of other people are better and they don't need a hack for that.

stop posting dumb shit to proof youre innocent cause nobody cares.
    I'm tired of you and your hacking friends with these low iq posts and reply's so this is my last message for you guys.

Stop hacking and get good.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Only people who were banned for charging back money could pay for unbans, we never unbanned anyone else for money.

As for the actual question in the first post - we have a GM protocol that claims people can request an unban after being banned for 3 months (previously 6 months, and before that probably longer). This doesn't mean they must be unbanned.

What about the system i was talking about, I'm pretty sure we can brain storm the best solution with it.
    I'm always here to help you know that.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-26-2019 at 06:11 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ghlight=corpse

just people who loses and thinks the other player hacks.

" at least hes using something "

can't even tell what hack he was using

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks
    as someone who got banned 20 times on this server i down vote this

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    I may have been banned a lot, but what the fuk should I do when I get always get banned for stupid shit like this
    https://m.imgur.com/a/LGDaH great ban for that

Oh yes he was 1hp and apprently this one pallet hit is hacking queen still gets bodied 30-0 after I get unbanned
    Last edited by Zoro; 01-26-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    as someone who got banned 20 times on this server i down vote this

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Too many pages, is there a TLDR anywhere?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information