Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
the real question is how have you played since 2007 and are still a random, all jokes aside

this thread is just preaching what I have for years, and isn't going to change lets say fgunz devs (whats left of the dev team anyway) finally make a good anti-hack, the staff team are still scuffed and has been for years not really bashing anyone but from what I've seen even dave isn't aware of some of the power abuse stuff can't really blame him he hasn't been active that much since v7 apart from the monthly prize awards, ill just sum up in my opinion a few things fgunz can do at this stage which I have said before that should be done and hopefully gets noted if they want any hope of this server to reach its once far from now glorious days.

- Revert to V7 base ( apart from the cosmetics and stuff, the sg's idea is the dumbest thing ive seen to date (low-mid-high w.e its called dmg sgs) )
- Better Anti-Lead ( stop just trying to find a new and improved anti-lead or trying to code a whole new one and just stick to the basic one without messing around with the randomizer of pellets and stuff. )
- Better Anti-Hack ( either code a better hack yes easier said then done, or just dont have one but if you ban people for hacks make sure they're actually atleast banned for a minimium of 3-6 months however you please, so they learn their lesson instead it feels like you're just rewarding hackers for hacking by unbanning them 1-2 months after actually catching them for hacks which gives them more incentive to hack again once unbanned. )
- Smoother client ever since the transition to v8 and the latest updates fgunz really feels heavy compared to other servers it must be because of all 'optimizations' if you call it that made this server feel much more tanky and unsmooth.

just these should be enough to return alot of players who left if they have a reason to play gunz anymore after being given false hope for the last 2-3 years on a decent update after update and then just being disappointed because their opinions are not being listened to.

trust me daddy

another good example of how toxic these kids can be, it shows that they are desperate for my attention, nty.