Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Too many pages, is there a TLDR anywhere?
    Thread is about punishing hackers better, Extending the ban or giving them a tag which shows they got banned for hacking.
    Bunch of known hackers came on the thread to talk shit and felt threaten by the thread.
    So they got upset and started to cry and try to defend them self even though no fingers were pointed or names were called,
    Just hysteria at work thats all and Thats basically it. That's the whole thread.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-26-2019 at 12:12 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

randomserver (01-27-2019), S1lent (01-26-2019)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Threads like this in this current era of GunZ is now pointless, the time has pass where any viable solution will bring good to the server, all you can do now is ride it out till the very end. I always ask myself the question when it comes to those who play FGunZ on a highly 'competitive' state, you choose to play/stream FGunZ with a low population and complain about player count/clan war activity and so on however when it comes to the 'other server' y'all who do play or have played don't come close in terms of skill/aim accuracy like you do on FG, yet the hitbox is slightly larger at 'other' server which should result in it being easier for you to aim. (This is not an advertisement, just a viable observation), for those who choose not to play due to the RAT this isn't aimed for ya'll however 90% of the players currently ranking here as a 'top tier player also play there but at allot more mediocre level. Also streamers who stream with pellets displaying as off, this will always look sketchy from a observers POV, since the person looking can't actually see the crosshair > pellets direction when y'all are shooting, therefore hiding the possibility of foul play with such things as a aimfix.

Talking about the anti-hack side of things on FG there's only so much that can be done till a breach of your computer happens, sure they can update the addresses of the server but an active coder will dump the game, get the new addresses and update again. They could patch the hack, sure if they know how, without cracking the coder encryption of the hack if they happen to get it, then they could be wasting their time and even then a new way could be found just like shotbots went from using red xhair to using player names.

Could FG implement a RAT sure they could, would it do much damage to their server? Probably not dur to the condition it's already in plus like the other server they wouldn't have to say anything because 9/10 times y'all are getting AV warnings and just allowing it through, however this does put a 'clean' server reputation in the firing range and I know Dave/McSic aren't about going to that extent of things which is something at the time Hexpresso wanted to dabble in (Skype conversations access etc..)but was stopped from doing so and eventually demoted for unknown reasons.
    Last edited by Notorious; 01-26-2019 at 12:32 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    I may have been banned a lot, but what the fuk should I do when I get always get banned for stupid shit like this https://youtu.be/DQrpVXyoOtU
    https://m.imgur.com/a/LGDaH great ban for that

Oh yes he was 1hp and apprently this one pallet hit is hacking queen still gets bodied 30-0 after I get unbanned
    https://youtu.be/bo1584f5Jio

"I got banned for "stupid shit" so what can I do if not hack?"
    Yeah totally justified mate.

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Could FG implement a RAT sure they could, would it do much damage to their server? Probably not dur to the condition it's already in plus like the other server they wouldn't have to say anything because 9/10 times y'all are getting AV warnings and just allowing it through, however this does put a 'clean' server reputation in the firing range and I know Dave/McSic aren't about going to that extent of things which is something at the time Hexpresso wanted to dabble in (Skype conversations access etc..)but was stopped from doing so and eventually demoted for unknown reasons.
    Would be highly immoral to put a RAT in. I can't believe that there are actually people who are ok with it lol.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information