Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Well you cant really pin this to just him... when theirs players like osama / zoro / atreph / sora (ant) who are actually the ones who have hacked 10+ times and unbanned within a month of appeal everytime.. bar gets banned by a gm once who wasnt even sure about what he was using and the best they got was 'uc' never forget what someone on fg once told me he whos name I shall not expose 'bro u dont uc? Lol wtf this is gunz everyone ucs now its the meta.'
    That's completely true bro, but hes the only one doing it live on stream.
    haven't seen any of the others doing it while streaming it lol, Bar legit doesn't give a **** so yeh

i already exposed most of these players too man lmfaoo, Most of em seem to have quit except for bar >.>
    i'm pretty sure you can just look at some vods of bar and find him hacking in it, Which i thought was funny.

yeh the game's meta is hacking but it doesn't have to be like that, It can legit be fixed if some effort can be put into it.
    But i guess the effort isn't worth it after all. The game is dead and we should just kill it lol

uc ruined the game and the other hackes follow with it.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Thread Information