Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by valor2me View Post
    The answer is no; we cannot have a discussion on FGunZ forum lul. If you are too critical of the way fgunz staff/members do things you will be banned and it is genuinely sad/pathetic. staff banned half the community unjustly and had dummies viewing the report evidence and calling the shots. v10 was just a ploy to get ***** to spend more money before the server completely dies which was about 8months ago. This forum now is just a funny place to ego/troll. no1 can take staff seriously nor should they take themselves seriously when the game they moderate/forum has 30-50players DAILY lmao. like i said sad and just pathetic. Hackers who are 100% hacking with 100% proof should be banned permanently. i mean thats just common sense? I remember when people would pay to get unbanned and it worked quite frequently...RIP!

fg forum is like a fascist state!
    Only people who were banned for charging back money could pay for unbans, we never unbanned anyone else for money.

As for the actual question in the first post - we have a GM protocol that claims people can request an unban after being banned for 3 months (previously 6 months, and before that probably longer). This doesn't mean they must be unbanned.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Only people who were banned for charging back money could pay for unbans, we never unbanned anyone else for money.

As for the actual question in the first post - we have a GM protocol that claims people can request an unban after being banned for 3 months (previously 6 months, and before that probably longer). This doesn't mean they must be unbanned.
    but they all are getting unbanned, explain this to ur fellow staff members.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Azula (01-25-2019), randomserver (01-25-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-25-2019)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    when they ban... your just killing the game, players are leaving

when they unban... your ruining the game with all these hacks

just work on the anti hack system

Cyanide's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for opening these thread, I was doing Cw against plenty shitty whores. Worst is bar and his mates, lel these are just a piece of shit, still trying to be strong by hacking.
    Spotted plenty of hackers like,
    Bar - uc , hitbox and esp
    Osama- hitbox and esp.
    Dean - hitbox and esp.
    Zoro-hitbox and esp.
    Ant - hitbox and esp.
    And many I have huge list, but these guys not only hack
    They ego players saying 'Take shower shit' , 'OMG so Izi plz stop up Kids ' .
    Useless of reporting lel , GM say they are clean lol WTF.
    Plenty of shitty hackers ego player and try them to Rq
    What's use in unbaning them or not banning them.
    We get player less count due to these trash garbage
    And best of best Is I posted a open sb and esp uc of bar Dean and goblin, some GM 'deleted the thread' making favors to these kind of players is equal to sucking their ****s .
    After all reading these , GM don't care of hacker they mute me or send warning or even ban.
    Plz watch it.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Cyanide for this useful post:

Dante (01-25-2019), randomserver (01-25-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-25-2019)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    when i was gm i banned mike for uc, zoro for uc, sawaiz for shotbot and many more players ive forgotten their names and they all got unbanned lol in my opinion whoever gets banned for using any type of hack they should remain banned for their whole entire life so other players will learn a lesson of that and think many times before using hack
    for example zoro was banned 100 times for hacking but later then he gets unbanned i think that player should win the medal of the most player who was given chances.. but assholes dont know that unlegit stays unlegit
    Last edited by Opeth; 01-25-2019 at 06:38 AM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Flow (01-25-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-25-2019)

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I think a player who uses/use hacks should be banned forever. and will not get his acc back.

10. The following user said thank you to randomserver for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (01-25-2019)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Thanks for opening these thread, I was doing Cw against plenty shitty whores. Worst is bar and his mates, lel these are just a piece of shit, still trying to be strong by hacking.
    Osama- hitbox and esp.
    Dean - hitbox and esp.
    Zoro-hitbox and esp.
    Ant - hitbox and esp.
    And best of best Is I posted a open sb and esp uc of bar Dean and goblin, some GM 'deleted the thread' making favors to these kind of players is equal to sucking their ****s .
    After all reading these , GM don't care of hacker they mute me or send warning or even ban.
    Plz watch it.
    really??? where is this list???? lmfao

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Osama- hitbox and esp.
    Dean - hitbox and esp.
    Zoro-hitbox and esp.
    Ant - hitbox and esp.
    Plz watch it.
    Actually a few of these players are really really good at other games. For example Ant is basically a semi-pro in fortnite. Before you go and claim that basically every good player that plays these days is a hacker compile evidence and post in the report section. It exists there for a reason. I'm not defending anyone who hacks as i'm definitely not a good player to realize such hacks, but your entire argument is flawed.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Osama- hitbox and esp.
    Dean - hitbox and esp.
    Zoro-hitbox and esp.
    Ant - hitbox and esp.
    Plz watch it.
    hitbox and esp lol according to your opinion everyone hacks.
    ot: I agree with Linzor, if a player is GENUINELY hacking for a 3rd time and etc he must not be unbanned under any circumstances simple as that.
    Take zoro for instance, this is beyond comprehension guy has been banned countless times and then gets unbanned right after smh.

Thanks
    man, fgunz is in his last days and that is going from "i think" since the v8, i personally think that the big problem of this server is the large number of ****** players, i have been playing this since 2007 n i had never seen a community so plagued by ******s, they even dare to comment on this post ....

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information