Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Loulan View Post
    man, fgunz is in his last days and that is going from "i think" since the v8, i personally think that the big problem of this server is the large number of ****** players, i have been playing this since 2007 n i had never seen a community so plagued by ******s, they even dare to comment on this post ....
    And that's coming from you? Quit being a hypocrite.

2. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Hart (01-25-2019)

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    Actually a few of these players are really really good at other games. For example Ant is basically a semi-pro in fortnite. Before you go and claim that basically every good player that plays these days is a hacker compile evidence and post in the report section. It exists there for a reason. I'm not defending anyone who hacks as i'm definitely not a good player to realize such hacks, but your entire argument is flawed.

Remember we're talking about ( ' Gunz The Duel / FreestyleGunz Server ') NOT the lame Kids game, Forknife Battle Royale.

Which every kids plays, They ain't good, They're ''NEWGEN'' Lawri..

Forknife was release 2017 while FGunZ is 2007.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2017 = KidsGen

- - - Updated - - -

man, fgunz is in his last days and that is going from "i think" since the v8, i personally think that the big problem of this server is the large number of ****** players, i have been playing this since 2007 n i had never seen a community so plagued by ******s, they even dare to comment on this post ....
    You've been playing fgunz since 2007?

And then why are u still not good at the game?

Try Forknife and play with Ant - Lawri They're semi pro at Forknife.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    And that's coming from you? Quit being a hypocrite.
    a clear example is this guy and his friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by randomserver View Post
    Remember we're talking about ( ' Gunz The Duel / FreestyleGunz Server ') NOT the lame Kids game, Forknife Battle Royale.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2017 = KidsGen

- - - Updated - - -

ijji 2007
    fgunz 2009

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    a clear example is this guy and his friends.

- - - Updated - - -

ijji 2007
    fgunz 2009
    LOOK UNDER THE THREAD dude, 2007???????????????????????????? - 2017..???????????????????????????

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by randomserver View Post

2017 = KidsGen

- - - Updated - - -

I guess being a top 200 player or so in literally the largest game currently doesn't make you good and discredits any talent a person has. Okay bud. I'm no fortnite fan, but skill and talent exist even if a game is *kids gen 2017 game*.
    I also said it was among other games and players, not just ant
    Edit: The game already has an established meta and the top players currently have been cemented there and you can see consistent results (take tfue for example). Any a game doesn't need to be out for 10+ years for players to be credited for their skill level. Overwatch is another game that lies into that category.

I can sit and argue for hours on this but clearly your brain cells aren't competent enough to even list facts.
    Last edited by Lawri; 01-25-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    I guess being a top 200 player or so in literally the largest game currently doesn't make you good and discredits any talent a person has. Okay bud. I'm no fortnite fan, but skill and talent exist even if a game is *kids gen 2017 game*.
    I also said it was among other games and players, not just ant
    Edit: The game already has an established meta and the top players currently have been cemented there and you can see consistent results (take tfue for example). Any a game doesn't need to be out for 10+ years for players to be credited for their skill level. Overwatch is another game that lies into that category.

I can sit and argue for hours on this but clearly your brain cells aren't competent enough to even list facts.
    dude, do not waste ur time with people that the only thing they want is to get ur attention.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Thanks for opening these thread, I was doing Cw against plenty shitty whores. Worst is bar and his mates, lel these are just a piece of shit, still trying to be strong by hacking.
    Spotted plenty of hackers like,
    Bar - uc , hitbox and esp
    Osama- hitbox and esp.
    Dean - hitbox and esp.
    Zoro-hitbox and esp.
    Ant - hitbox and esp.
    And many I have huge list, but these guys not only hack
    They ego players saying 'Take shower shit' , 'OMG so Izi plz stop up Kids ' .
    Useless of reporting lel , GM say they are clean lol WTF.
    Plenty of shitty hackers ego player and try them to Rq
    What's use in unbaning them or not banning them.
    We get player less count due to these trash garbage
    And best of best Is I posted a open sb and esp uc of bar Dean and goblin, some GM 'deleted the thread' making favors to these kind of players is equal to sucking their ****s .
    After all reading these , GM don't care of hacker they mute me or send warning or even ban.
    Plz watch it.
    Would like to see that list, also if you wrote yourself down on that list for being a scammer and swapper, or do you only write down hackers and ego's?

And best of best Is I posted a open sb and esp uc of bar Dean and goblin, some GM 'deleted the thread' making favors to these kind of players is equal to sucking their ****s .
    An open sb and esp uc? What? Do you mean an open thread for the public? No thread you've ever made has been trashed so either you never made one or you're confused. GM's don't take care of public threads, FM's does so I guess you're accusing me or Chef? Idk.

some GM 'deleted the thread' making favors to these kind of players is equal to sucking their ****s .
    After all reading these , GM don't care of hacker they mute me or send warning or even ban.
    That would be pure abuse, so do you have any evidence of that whatsoever?

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ker-clan/page2 Refering to this perhaps? Idk. But if you think they said no because they're friends with them then lol ok gg. Shoulda come up with a better argument or at least some sort of point, instead of just saying;
    wow good supporting hackers lmao ik these goona happen hacker will be called innocent , these is not fair. trails have no brain??

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    the real question is how have you played since 2007 and are still a random, all jokes aside

this thread is just preaching what I have for years, and isn't going to change lets say fgunz devs (whats left of the dev team anyway) finally make a good anti-hack, the staff team are still scuffed and has been for years not really bashing anyone but from what I've seen even dave isn't aware of some of the power abuse stuff can't really blame him he hasn't been active that much since v7 apart from the monthly prize awards, ill just sum up in my opinion a few things fgunz can do at this stage which I have said before that should be done and hopefully gets noted if they want any hope of this server to reach its once far from now glorious days.

- Revert to V7 base ( apart from the cosmetics and stuff, the sg's idea is the dumbest thing ive seen to date (low-mid-high w.e its called dmg sgs) )
    - Better Anti-Lead ( stop just trying to find a new and improved anti-lead or trying to code a whole new one and just stick to the basic one without messing around with the randomizer of pellets and stuff. )
    - Better Anti-Hack ( either code a better hack yes easier said then done, or just dont have one but if you ban people for hacks make sure they're actually atleast banned for a minimium of 3-6 months however you please, so they learn their lesson instead it feels like you're just rewarding hackers for hacking by unbanning them 1-2 months after actually catching them for hacks which gives them more incentive to hack again once unbanned. )
    - Smoother client ever since the transition to v8 and the latest updates fgunz really feels heavy compared to other servers it must be because of all 'optimizations' if you call it that made this server feel much more tanky and unsmooth.

just these should be enough to return alot of players who left if they have a reason to play gunz anymore after being given false hope for the last 2-3 years on a decent update after update and then just being disappointed because their opinions are not being listened to.

trust me daddy

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Halcyon (01-26-2019), Historia (01-25-2019), Piccolo (01-25-2019)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    the real question is how have you played since 2007 and are still a random, all jokes aside

this thread is just preaching what I have for years, and isn't going to change lets say fgunz devs (whats left of the dev team anyway) finally make a good anti-hack, the staff team are still scuffed and has been for years not really bashing anyone but from what I've seen even dave isn't aware of some of the power abuse stuff can't really blame him he hasn't been active that much since v7 apart from the monthly prize awards, ill just sum up in my opinion a few things fgunz can do at this stage which I have said before that should be done and hopefully gets noted if they want any hope of this server to reach its once far from now glorious days.

- Revert to V7 base ( apart from the cosmetics and stuff, the sg's idea is the dumbest thing ive seen to date (low-mid-high w.e its called dmg sgs) )
    - Better Anti-Lead ( stop just trying to find a new and improved anti-lead or trying to code a whole new one and just stick to the basic one without messing around with the randomizer of pellets and stuff. )
    - Better Anti-Hack ( either code a better hack yes easier said then done, or just dont have one but if you ban people for hacks make sure they're actually atleast banned for a minimium of 3-6 months however you please, so they learn their lesson instead it feels like you're just rewarding hackers for hacking by unbanning them 1-2 months after actually catching them for hacks which gives them more incentive to hack again once unbanned. )
    - Smoother client ever since the transition to v8 and the latest updates fgunz really feels heavy compared to other servers it must be because of all 'optimizations' if you call it that made this server feel much more tanky and unsmooth.

just these should be enough to return alot of players who left if they have a reason to play gunz anymore after being given false hope for the last 2-3 years on a decent update after update and then just being disappointed because their opinions are not being listened to.

trust me daddy

another good example of how toxic these kids can be, it shows that they are desperate for my attention, nty.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Only reason staff accusations cuz not many players online and they seem fairly new to the server aswell, and easy to make friends when theres not many players lol. Imo just hire new staff like george or jurien back in the day, they be your friends but if you fked up you gonna feel the consequences no matter what. And they not gonna give a holy shit how sorry you are afterwards.

Just my opinion but im noob so fite me noobs

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information