Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just stating what I think, and thats friends politics, used to be when I played and if its still like that is not my place to tell. Im not accusing anyone but just writing what i think and thats all. And I agree a second chance should be given since i had plenty, but when its hacks, if the decision is made to ban the person, let him stay banned for 3 months NO MATTER WHAT.
    That won't change a thing though as shown. People didn't learn after being banned for 6 months so why would reducing it to 3 months help? In 3 months you got the same hackers back into the game and nothing will have changed.

I've seen you people refer to some of the hackers I'm thinking of in this thread. They were all banned during the time we had a 6 month ban and they served their time but they always hacked again. They've been banned 2-5 times now and even if we decided to ban them for even a longer time, say a year, they still came back with hacks. As a GM nowadays I would be frustrated af if I banned a bunch of people and then I have to deal with them again in 3 months or less. To me it would feel like watching all those replays and analyze them, stalking the player in-game, talk with the right people, would all be for nothing.
    Last edited by Linzor; 01-26-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That won't change a thing though as shown. People didn't learn after being banned for 6 months so why would reducing it to 3 months help? In 3 months you got the same hackers back into the game and nothing will have changed.

I've seen you people refer to some of the hackers I'm thinking of in this thread. They were all banned during the time we had a 6 month ban and they served their time but they always hacked again. They've been banned 2-5 times now and even if decide to ban them for even a longer time, say a year, they still come back with hacks. As a GM nowadays I would be frustrated af if I banned a bunch of people and then I have to deal with them again in 3 months or less. To me it would feel like watching all those replays and analyze them, stalking the player in-game, talk with the right people, would all be for nothing.
    U just stated exactly what is wrong, why on freaking earth would you unban a player that has been banned 2-5 times?????????????????????????????? Makes no fkn sense at all. So what if they go to another server and bring their mates? At least this server would be cleaner and thats imo a better reason to play then ‘anti lead sucks’. Its literally a joke and soft af to unban players that many times

Thread Information