Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I know making a anti hack or so is really hard to do which is fine, But why cant hackers stay banned?
    Like why are they getting so many chances to play the game again.

I know for a fact the staff team can do it, Just look at the group of people who mentioned a different server to a streamer and they got banned for a really long time. But why can't you do that towards actual hackers? How can mentioning a different server be more of a threat then hackers?

They legit hack your game they go ingame and ruin the fun for others and yet here you guys are unbanning those players.
    I legit want to understand the reasoning behind this.

Is it to avoid losing more players? You want to give everybody a second chance? What if they got banned 2 or 3 times for hacking?
    You still think they learned their lesson after those bans?

I mean i personally caught a lot of hackers and i cleaned up a lot of em but you guys keep unbanning them which got me to quit reporting people and eventually quit this game and i'm pretty sure most people feel the same way, Reporting feels like it's useless and it has always been a problem which has been brought up a lot of times before the server was in this state as well.

But you guys have the decency to keep saying " Just report him" Give me a ****ing break, Yea alright m8 we will report a hacker so he can get unbanned again so we can report him again.

Yea if you guys can just keep them banned or something that way we don't have to put that much effort, Like let's not mention how much effort a god damn report takes cause none of you can even tell what kind of hack it is, Everything needs to be chewed for you and it's disgusting.

Recently i had a encounter with a staff member as well, He was acting like dumbass he was spouting about tos and rules and all thatand when i asked him to link me or show me this exact rule he was talking about and he refused and told me to look for it myself, Even though hes a moderator on this forum, He should guide people to the rules and i'm not saying people shouldn't know the rules. But i didnt even know where to look at as i looked at the tos hell even to this min i still didn't get the link to the " screen shot he got from someone " How is that gonna help me to not violate the rule in the future? You dumb ****

I don't know why some of these people have to be so annoying your a staff member for **** sake, Don't let people hate you?
    Ye there is a extend on how people need to treat you but if a simple question is asked to you you don't have to act like a douchbag cause you have some kind of power over the forum.

Locking threads for what? Can't have a discussion about serious issue's, I can understand spamming thread that make no sens such but locking threads in the right category's?
    Or that have to do with fgunz or a player ? Why not move thread to the right section and not lock em instantly cause a friend or " Server " is bleeding cause of it.

yall need to check on your staff members to be honest, I know the game is dead i know you don't want to go to the extend and i know there isn't a lot of people who want to work for you guys but holy **** i believe there is a few staff members out there who are power abusing small stuff.

If this thread get's locked for whatever reason i basically proofed my point.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 04:32 PM.

2. The following 16 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Avenge (01-31-2019), Azula (01-24-2019), Cyruš (01-24-2019), Dante (01-24-2019), Eagle (01-24-2019), Eran (01-24-2019), Ganggbangg (01-24-2019), granitxhaka2 (01-24-2019), Halcyon (01-26-2019), LizaSoberano (01-25-2019), Nogamenolife (01-24-2019), randomserver (01-25-2019), serpento (01-24-2019), Skilly (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-24-2019)

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...04-Fgunz-dying
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...an-hackers-BAR

#1Chef: "Is this some sorta attention seeking thread? Or just an excuse to bash on staff? Can’t tell since it’s so useless. You got the report section, use it mate. Locked"

This is pure power abuse. When Chef don't like the thread he close it.
    Last edited by Azula; 01-24-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...04-Fgunz-dying
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...an-hackers-BAR

#1Chef: "Is this some sorta attention seeking thread? Or just an excuse to bash on staff? Can’t tell since it’s so useless. You got the report section, use it mate. Locked"

This is pure power abuse. When Chef don't like the thread he close it.
    Don't do it bro, I'm not sure if it's part of the " cause drama on purpose " or the " The thread is just useless "
    dont want my thread to be locked LOL wtf

overall
    i think this shit is pathetic lol
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Agreed with basically everything.
    Some thread locks are just complete stupid. Threads should be locked when they are inactive or off topic, not when the moderator "thinks" that the thread should be closed

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    an hacker always being a hacker stop.

Country
    Thanks
    I remember i made a special badge / tag for the profiles of fgunz account's. That way people could see their history if they got banned and for what they got banned.
    It would have been a simple fix to this whole problem too, Hackers would get a special rank / badge on their character profiles doesn't matter if it was a new character or so they would always have it and thats their own fault, they shouldn't hack on the game.

This wouldn't be a exact fix to the issue as i still am for that hackers should stay banned but i know you guys don't want to keep players banned.
    thats why i made that system in the first place, Cause right now the only thing they get is a ban and some of those hackers actually talk alot of shit and it's annoying as hell.

Atleast let people know who was or is a hacker, If they want to remove the history or the badge of their profile, Let them make a new account and buy donors. Sharing account's isn't allowed anyway so if they would go on someone els his account it would just get banned right?

I think it's a pretty good fix tbh, You guys can still unban your beloved hackers but they will be tagged.

and don't tell me i never made this for the new fgunz website lol you guys just didn't add it for some reason.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 03:41 PM.

8. The following 6 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Azula (01-24-2019), Dante (01-24-2019), EternalBeast (01-24-2019), Ganggbangg (01-24-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-24-2019), Yhamiie06 (01-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I've argued this countless times eventually gave up which is why you only see me login once a week.. whenever theirs a hack out you see people you havent seen login in months.. fun game thats why I now use bahrain.dll s/o bar

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    We should honestly thank bar though like for real,
    Hes literally showing how shit this server is, Zero ****s given.

Keep hacking bar eventually you will kill the server with your friends.
    Well you cant really pin this to just him... when theirs players like osama / zoro / atreph / sora (ant) who are actually the ones who have hacked 10+ times and unbanned within a month of appeal everytime.. bar gets banned by a gm once who wasnt even sure about what he was using and the best they got was 'uc' never forget what someone on fg once told me he whos name I shall not expose 'bro u dont uc? Lol wtf this is gunz everyone ucs now its the meta.'

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Well you cant really pin this to just him... when theirs players like osama / zoro / atreph / sora (ant) who are actually the ones who have hacked 10+ times and unbanned within a month of appeal everytime.. bar gets banned by a gm once who wasnt even sure about what he was using and the best they got was 'uc' never forget what someone on fg once told me he whos name I shall not expose 'bro u dont uc? Lol wtf this is gunz everyone ucs now its the meta.'
    That's completely true bro, but hes the only one doing it live on stream.
    haven't seen any of the others doing it while streaming it lol, Bar legit doesn't give a **** so yeh

i already exposed most of these players too man lmfaoo, Most of em seem to have quit except for bar >.>
    i'm pretty sure you can just look at some vods of bar and find him hacking in it, Which i thought was funny.

yeh the game's meta is hacking but it doesn't have to be like that, It can legit be fixed if some effort can be put into it.
    But i guess the effort isn't worth it after all. The game is dead and we should just kill it lol

uc ruined the game and the other hackes follow with it.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    but idk man hacking is the way to go apparently i wish i had the power to do something about this shit, I love fgunz.

13. The following 3 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Azula (01-24-2019), randomserver (01-25-2019)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information