Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    honestly lets sum up all this thread.. Rain is a bad player but really likes to talk shit and ego people,
    since his gunz skill is lower then Justinn he suggested this idea so even when he lose to players which are better then him he can make use of the mistakes GM'S made in the past to feel better about himself honestly rain this is beyond pathetic
    Actually, I might be terrible right now but i dont even play anymore and im never planning to come back when there is a overflood of hackers. Which is why i made this thread not just for me but other legit players might come back aswell.

Besides that you calling me pathetic? Arent you the one using hacks for a game thats ancient lmfao
    Calling me a bad player? Never used a hack LOL but a hacker is calling me bad alright buddy.

With that being said,
    Take care hacker
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Alright... now that we can put our frustrations and anger towards the hackers away lets get down to business.

I think Rain made this thread to ask the staff members about the fact that hackers get unbanned and most legit players disagree with this rule. What are we going to do about it or what are the thoughts of the staff members? Apparently Linzor and Shanks was the only staff member to reply to this thread and we need more.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    So i just got home, been busy with life, and i come back to the same people thinking I give a crap who is who when I dish out locks or punishments. I couldn't care less about what people post, if it's within the rules then I really don't care. You guys think it's personal but that's just wrong lol, I took the appropriate action and told you if you have a problem with that you can take it up to the admins.

You sat n cried in the chatbox n I told you I was on my phone so I couldn't do much yet you're all like "such bad mod! not helping members!" playing the victim card while you're bashing on one guy 'cause you have something against him. If you want someone banned then report them, complaining in a public thread does nothing but show that you're seeking attention.

The Protocol is followed to the T, regardless whether it's forum or in-game protocol, I didn't make the rules mates so don't blame it on me in terms of the rules for unbanning length time etc. If you want the rules changed the suggestion section is wide open for you to post whatever suggestion you want.

The ego section rules were renovated in 2018 and they're pretty decent now if you bother to check after it was suggested and I took action to make the ego section more fun.

4. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (01-24-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    So i just got home, been busy with life, and i come back to the same people thinking I give a crap who is who when I dish out locks or punishments. I couldn't care less about what people post, if it's within the rules then I really don't care. You guys think it's personal but that's just wrong lol, I took the appropriate action and told you if you have a problem with that you can take it up to the admins.

You sat n cried in the chatbox n I told you I was on my phone so I couldn't do much yet you're all like "such bad mod! not helping members!" playing the victim card while you're bashing on one guy 'cause you have something against him. If you want someone banned then report them, complaining in a public thread does nothing but show that you're seeking attention.

The Protocol is followed to the T, regardless whether it's forum or in-game protocol, I didn't make the rules mates so don't blame it on me in terms of the rules for unbanning length time etc. If you want the rules changed the suggestion section is wide open for you to post whatever suggestion you want.

The ego section rules were renovated in 2018 and they're pretty decent now if you bother to check after it was suggested and I took action to make the ego section more fun.
    First of all all i couldn't find the rule you stated, You told me where to look i tried to find it but i couldn't so i asked you to link it for me, Which you stated was to hard for you but locking a thread through the phone isn't. You legit just have to link it thats it.

yea it was a rule violation to use a person as a example, But it would have been simply fixed by just moving the thread to the ego section " Unless the rules got changed like you said" which i wasn't aware of so excuse me.

The only reason why bar probably got used as the example person for the thread is cause hes known for hacking and legit nobody likes this dude cause he's hacking and egoing at the same time, I can't blame the person who made the thread.

Not cause people have "Personal grudges" like you state, If you live under a rock then i can understand you thought this.

This is why i made this thread, The so called crying you are talking about was just me asking you for a link you refused to give despite that you couldn't "Link" something you still linked a screenshot link which i thought was funny.

Go check the logs idc.

Eitherway you proved your point i was wrong at the fact why the thread got closed didn't know the rule sorry.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post

tenor.gif
    Are you able to see the posts that were previously deleted in this thread? It was never created to start with being about that, it was to address the problems going on in FGunZ.
    That came into play when player(s) came into the thread and started to sh!t post everywhere, a mod already cleaned up this thread previously.

By the way, your reports are open to view by the public, on any forum account. Stop with ignorant comments, you're a forum moderator. Act accordingly.

Thanks
    This thread is actually embarrassing. One look at those threads and its clear that there wasnt going to be any actual discussion or reports, just people slandering others claiming they hack without filing a report about it. You guys claim someone is hacking on stream but don't make a report? Shouldn't that be easy to find evidence? Not to mention the fact that you guys don't even attempt to acknowledge the fact that a lot of players have been falsely banned. Half of these people in this thread complaining about hackers being unbanned so often are the same ones who call everyone they lose against a hacker, get a grip and just admit that there are some players who are better than you
    weebs

8. The following user said thank you to Allele for this useful post:

Hart (01-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Allele View Post
    This thread is actually embarrassing. One look at those threads and its clear that there wasnt going to be any actual discussion or reports, just people slandering others claiming they hack without filing a report about it. You guys claim someone is hacking on stream but don't make a report? Shouldn't that be easy to find evidence? Not to mention the fact that you guys don't even attempt to acknowledge the fact that a lot of players have been falsely banned. Half of these people in this thread complaining about hackers being unbanned so often are the same ones who call everyone they lose against a hacker, get a grip and just admit that there are some players who are better than you
    the thread is not made to hackusate or attention seek, the thread is here for the administrators\gms\devs\head staff to answer to.

Stop making it that way so you can get this thread locked.
    Last edited by Snuwperman; 01-24-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    It's funny cause nobody slandered anyone untill these hackers came to defend themself or atleast try to shit talk.
    Then they got shit on hahaha
    But eh i'm not even sure why they came on this thread to do that, as this wasn't even directed to anyone in the first place.
    It was about hacker that get caught should get a longer ban or permanent.

I thought you were anima for a sec LOL
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    It's funny cause nobody slandered anyone untill these hackers came to defend themself or atleast try to shit talk.
    Then they got shit on hahaha
    But eh.

I thought you were anima for a sec LOL
    I mean, if someone is falsely accused would you expect them to stay quiet? It's slandering unless you have proof lol and idk who anima is
    weebs

Country
    Thanks
    I mean, if someone is falsely accused would you expect them to stay quiet? It's slandering unless you have proof lol and idk who anima is
    Who is falsely accused?
    Nobody got falsely accused in this thread, Not from the start nothing.
    Any " accusation" has been provided with proof and bans rofl.

Why do you guys always come here with zero sens, i think i mentioned it somewhere in this thread as well. The clowns sending in minions to post dumb shit, Shit is funny.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information