Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post

also this is exactly my point, You see this mod chef right here? Look what he says.

This whole thread is about reporting hackers but you clearly don't read you mug.
    Read the thread and still say dumb shit like this, Beyond my expectations.
    Originally Posted by Snuwperman View Post
    Attachment 17236
    Are you able to see the posts that were previously deleted in this thread? It was never created to start with being about that, it was to address the problems going on in FGunZ.
    That came into play when player(s) came into the thread and started to sh!t post everywhere, a mod already cleaned up this thread previously.

By the way, your reports are open to view by the public, on any forum account. Stop with ignorant comments, you're a forum moderator. Act accordingly.
    Was talking about the old thread being attention seeking not this one, you just misunderstood n started firing shots instantly at me lol. This thread is fine and I read it, the TLDR is you want the protocol for unbanning to be changed. I don't have issues with you so don't start issues with me. I'm not interested in problems with players nor am I here to add flame to the fire.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Rain (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Was talking about the old thread being attention seeking not this one, you just misunderstood n started firing shots instantly at me lol. This thread is fine and I read it, the TLDR is you want the protocol for unbanning to be changed. I don't have issues with you so don't start issues with me. I'm not interested in problems with players nor am I here to add flame to the fire.
    Ah bro miscommunication always happen man, Don't worry about it. we cool bro

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Just a misunderstanding then, I apologize and all is forgiven.
    Could you by chance go through and start removing the off topic \ un needed posts that are in here if you'd be so kind?
    I'd like to see this thread be taken seriously

5. The following user said thank you to Snuwperman for this useful post:

Rain (01-24-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Snuwperman View Post
    Just a misunderstanding then, I apologize and all is forgiven.
    Could you by chance go through and start removing the off topic \ un needed posts that are in here if you'd be so kind?
    I'd like to see this thread be taken seriously
    Cleaned thread. This thread is in regards to the protocol for unbanning to be changed. Any posts that are not related to that topic will be removed from here on out. If you have issues with other players in this thread then the ego section is there for you guys to fight.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Rain (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    I enjoyed this thread a lot and i really hope admins can take a look at this suggestion.

But that isn't why i like this thread, I like this cause it was about "Extending Hackers bans"
    And i wasn't really surprised but all these known hackers showed up talking mad shit to me and i just laughed while i one by one shut them down.

I just thought it was funny to see them come forth and gather to do some useless shit posting and protecting them self while it was futile

Let's keep the thread clean and simple, Hopefully chef cleans the thread up for me if he does thanks in advance!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    thing is Rain achieves false confidence on his ability to spot hackers once he gets legit players reported + banned
    and now he wants to punish the hackers so they get a mark for forever which is fair TBH
    but before they implement that they would have to work on a new way of telling if someone is hacking or not but for 100% even if it means putting a trojan or some sht in the launcher
    since GM'S often make mistakes and i dont blame them there humans and sometimes its really hard to tell.
    maybe some mini program that sends to the server log CPU-Z report for example or anything running in backround
    if they implement somthing like this i'd be happy cause then we can tell the people who are getting banned are forreal with no doubts. this is a good idea Rain dont get me wrong the problem is you banned me and others false already multiple times so before they change the way they detect hackers ur idea is irrelevant since all good players been banned atleast once in FG as zoro Said.

Not sure why you thinks it's false confidence but you can stop bothering

Idk man all seems to retarded to start spouting shit now.

Should have stayed away, Nobody was a center point, Proof got posted no need to shame my "Hack spotting" either as it got many players banned and i play this game longer then you as well so by that i mean more experience. But i assume you got more experience at the hacking part right? Eitherway, Whatever you call legit i don't care cause once again you are a hacker. Keep the thread clean buddy don't try this again please.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Dont bother you can never win with hackers even if you find 100% evidence its always something like 1) it was so many years ago. 2) i dont hack now 3) gms false reported

Just give up these are the kind of sad people who were irrelevant when the game mattered so they try to get what little fame their is to gather on a 50 playerbase server.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    Rain.. the only thing your experienced at is Crying and calling everyone a hacker you never worked on improving yourself even one bit accusing litteraly anyone whos better then you. i used to be like that too but ive grown up i learned that accusing everyone in hacks wont make you improve. and today i can beat players wether they hack or not even when pepperoni.exe was around you say ur confident in spotting hackers and every report u make is 100%? heres the report you made against me back in 2016 unbanned in a week btw. even when u had the whole staff in ur pocket and u begging them to keep me banned.
    in my last post i proved how GMS can false ban sometimes now since ur so sure u are nr1 detector ill post here what u think is hitbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuuRtDLw4CA

anyone who can watch this video can tell this is not HITbox yet no idea how u convinced the staff members i was hacking
    link to report : https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...?94310-Alright

perhaps you should make another goodbye thread about crying how unlegit everyone is and just quit

Perhaps i didn't care enough to continue to keep you banned? Have you ever thought about that.
    Your video proved nothing but how retarded the staff was to unban you, The staff discarded the insane pb's you did from shots you shouldn't be hitting as hard.

Corner shots doing more dmg then an actual shot, Stuff like that.
    Back then i did more then enough to get you banned but the staff team didnt care and i was sure someone was corrupted which was the case as well. They had no idea idea how sweetspot/hitbox works what so ever anyways,

I made my peace and moved on, I just stopped caring and didn't pursue the report cause man everytime you got banned for underclocking or anything else related to hacks you would just return month's later and i got tired of it like legit it was so useless to ban hackers to begin with.

Needless to say, even if you think you are legit in this clip idc but you will be a hacker you hacked already wether it's uc or esp. A hack is once again a hack.

Your pathetic and won't grow up your still vet up with old shit.
    Thats why i laugh at this shit, You actually think your legit.

You can stop using this one report now to make me seem like i can't spot hackers, Cause it legit doesn't do anything and you always try to pull this one shit off so im gonna put a stop here right now.

This is other people stating your hacking and it's not just anyone.

i wish i saved clips but i legit stopped bothering bro.
    Just stop already, your a hacker bro, Without this report or with you will still be a hacker.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-25-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    This is basically blizzard all over again.
    They won't listen even if you give feedback and make 100 threads.

I know making a anti hack or so is really hard to do which is fine, But why cant hackers stay banned?
    Like why are they getting so many chances to play the game again.
    This has been a problem for how many years now and won't be solved any time soon.
    I still believe that the current staff/admins are not on the same page, when it comes to banning players.

I know for a fact the staff team can do it, Just look at the group of people who mentioned a different server to a streamer and they got banned for a really long time. But why can't you do that towards actual hackers? How can mentioning a different server be more of a threat then hackers?
    I don't see a reason for them to be banned for mentioning a different server to be honest (besides advertising).
    If FGunz was doing alright then people wouldn't be advertising or even talking about other servers to begin with.

Is it to avoid losing more players? You want to give everybody a second chance? What if they got banned 2 or 3 times for hacking?
    You still think they learned their lesson after those bans?
    Every server has this problem since Gunz has been dying for over 100 years now.
    With better games coming out left and right there is honestly no reason to stick with Gunz.
    It's still not an excuse for the staff members to unban players AFTER they were banned for over two+ times.
    They have a "Terms of Service" for a reason and if the staff can't follow that then there is definitely something wrong.

Recently i had a encounter with a staff member as well, He was acting like dumbass he was spouting about tos and rules and all thatand when i asked him to link me or show me this exact rule he was talking about and he refused and told me to look for it myself, Even though hes a moderator on this forum, He should guide people to the rules and i'm not saying people shouldn't know the rules. But i didnt even know where to look at as i looked at the tos hell even to this min i still didn't get the link to the " screen shot he got from someone " How is that gonna help me to not violate the rule in the future? You dumb ****
    You should not expect anything from a forum moderator or game moderator tbh..
    They are doing this for free, fun and just to kill time. And I'm 100% sure they don't know every thing in the ToS/Rules.
    If you have an encounter with a staff that didn't go well you should round it up and move on to a different person that is willing to listen and solve your problem.

Locking threads for what? Can't have a discussion about serious issue's, I can understand spamming thread that make no sens such but locking threads in the right category's?
    Or that have to do with fgunz or a player ? Why not move thread to the right section and not lock em instantly cause a friend or " Server " is bleeding cause of it.
    This has been a problem for centuries.
    Even if you have a proper discussion there will always be someone that F*cks it up and the one after that.
    This is a gaming forum with players aging from 10 to 25+, you just can't expect from them to understand this.
    You will always have the "oh look he's writing an essay or it's this person blablabla".

Besides that I still believe that moderators are locking the threads way to quickly or just won't take the time to move/clear it.
    Maybe they have lost passion or are just fed up with everything related to gunz.

In the end I still think that there is not enough communication between admins/mods and to us the players.
    If they open up a bit more and tell us what they are doing it would be 100x better than what we have now.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Historia for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (01-25-2019), Stuwadie (01-25-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    This is basically blizzard all over again.
    They won't listen even if you give feedback and make 100 threads.

This has been a problem for how many years now and won't be solved any time soon.
    I still believe that the current staff/admins are not on the same page, when it comes to banning players.

I don't see a reason for them to be banned for mentioning a different server to be honest (besides advertising).
    If FGunz was doing alright then people wouldn't be advertising or even talking about other servers to begin with.

Every server has this problem since Gunz has been dying for over 100 years now.
    With better games coming out left and right there is honestly no reason to stick with Gunz.
    It's still not an excuse for the staff members to unban players AFTER they were banned for over two+ times.
    They have a "Terms of Service" for a reason and if the staff can't follow that then there is definitely something wrong.

You should not expect anything from a forum moderator or game moderator tbh..
    They are doing this for free, fun and just to kill time. And I'm 100% sure they don't know every thing in the ToS/Rules.
    If you have an encounter with a staff that didn't go well you should round it up and move on to a different person that is willing to listen and solve your problem.

This has been a problem for centuries.
    Even if you have a proper discussion there will always be someone that F*cks it up and the one after that.
    This is a gaming forum with players aging from 10 to 25+, you just can't expect from them to understand this.
    You will always have the "oh look he's writing an essay or it's this person blablabla".

Besides that I still believe that moderators are locking the threads way to quickly or just won't take the time to move/clear it.
    Maybe they have lost passion or are just fed up with everything related to gunz.

In the end I still think that there is not enough communication between admins/mods and to us the players.
    If they open up a bit more and tell us what they are doing it would be 100x better than what we have now.
    Yea true i guess my expectations are to high for someone that works for free, Luckily it all has been settled down.
    Just some hackers won't leave this thread alone cause they feel threaten when nobody even got pointed out.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information