Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Only reason staff accusations cuz not many players online and they seem fairly new to the server aswell, and easy to make friends when theres not many players lol. Imo just hire new staff like george or jurien back in the day, they be your friends but if you fked up you gonna feel the consequences no matter what. And they not gonna give a holy shit how sorry you are afterwards.

Just my opinion but im noob so fite me noobs
    Can never know what to think or do with you guys. NOW you're saying staff is too friendly? Jeesh I've always been hearing how we're too strict and "unfair"?

Who you are never mattered, the ToS and rules are the same for everyone. Only ones who think otherwise are people who get mad that we don't punish someone they reported AND people who is mad because we punished someone they DO like.
    I already wrote this down once in this thread but the GM's got a protocol to follow. You're not actually allowed to take care of an appeal or report by your own if it's about a friend of yours. So if someone do unban their clanmate then you usually tell somethings wrong here. I'm not saying that's never happened, there are old GM's who I did not like and had a hard time working with and who I thought was unbiased, but you gonna need examples for those accusations. I have not noticed that with any of the current GM's. Getting new GM's like you're suggesting doesn't change a thing since they gotta follow the protocol, and if they don't then they're either shitty GM's or corrupt.

It is SO easy to get unbanned if you've hacked and I don't really like how we do things because it is broken, that's why I don't want to give more than a 2nd chance to people because right now people get unbanned after their 4th time of hacking and the apology is always the same; "I'm sorry I hacked I'll never do it again, I promise! I've changed and learned my lesson".

Then bam they're banned for the 5th time 2 weeks later.

2. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

StephanM (01-26-2019)

Thread Information