Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ive said it for years rain you would just get from staff 'but if we keep them all banned then no1 will be left..' waste of time just move on

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I think it is more of making the wrong choice with the locks instead of it being power about.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Ive said it for years rain you would just get from staff 'but if we keep them all banned then no1 will be left..' waste of time just move on
    Yeh i guess so, i love this game to much i just dislike how it's going and fgunz is like the only server that can actually be the god father of all servers.
    just a real shame that my favorite game that i play since young has to die like the way it is now.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I think it is more of making the wrong choice with the locks instead of it being power about.

Could be true but you cant blame us for thinking this, A ego thread getting locked for ego. But thats not power abuse ?
    It's legit posted in the ego section and yet it gets locked for egoing haha

silly stuff man.
    sure it can be a mistake but sometimes it seems that one staff member favors a person and it's quiet annoying
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 04:20 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Dante (01-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Yeh i guess so, i love this game to much i just dislike how it's going and fgunz is like the only server that can actually be the god father of all servers.
    just a real shame that my favorite game that i play since young has to die like the way it is now.
    Well this game was dying regardless of hackers but I agree this game had the potential but wrong choices everywhere..
    v8 ( catered to questers)
    Hackers getting unbanned within a month
    Not listening to the competitive peoples suggestion
    Ego section but ur thread gets locked for actually egoing or a cant ego people list like wtf is that this games best times was the ego might aswell just remove that section

6. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Rain (01-24-2019)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Is it to avoid losing more players? You want to give everybody a second chance? What if they got banned 2 or 3 times for hacking?
    You still think they learned their lesson after those bans?
    I think that was the main reason but honestly I don't know. I didn't like the idea when they decreased the ban duration to instead of being 6 months to 3 months, but really there was another side to this whole thing. You say "ah why you unban them wtf" while the other side says "omg u killing the competitive aspect of gunz by banning all these players" (cuz the competitive players are basically the only one who hacks in this game)

I personally think that you should get a second chance if you hack (with a long ban penalty for hacking first time). If they repeat themselves then obviously they can't be trusted. Frankly I'd much rather watch this game perish than in the end be stuck with just a bunch of hackers.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...04-Fgunz-dying
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...an-hackers-BAR

#1Chef: "Is this some sorta attention seeking thread? Or just an excuse to bash on staff? Can’t tell since it’s so useless. You got the report section, use it mate. Locked"

This is pure power abuse. When Chef don't like the thread he close it.
    You can't target someone, that was the issue with your thead since it's not in the ego section.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Rain (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I think that was the main reason but honestly I don't know. I didn't like the idea when they decreased the ban duration to instead of being 6 months to 3 months, but really there was another side to this whole thing. You say "ah why you unban them wtf" while the other side says "omg u killing the competitive aspect of gunz by banning all these players" (cuz the competitive players are basically the only one who hacks in this game)

I personally think that you should get a second chance if you hack (with a long ban penalty for hacking first time). If they repeat themselves then obviously they can't be trusted. Frankly I'd much rather watch this game perish than in the end be stuck with just a bunch of hackers.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't target someone, that was the issue with your thead since it's not in the ego section.

I kinda knew it would come to that point tbh but i wasn't sure, The competitive people in this game.
    Not all of em hack rofl, But right now those who do not hack already quit cause fgunz is being to slow to react to actual stuff that matters the most. Such ass banning hackers and keeping em banned.

They just go around now and hack nobody wants to fight hackers rofl so ofcourse they quit the game, Ofcourse you lose player base. Like the game is dying but with all this shit its dying even faster.

If the players that were hacking were to stay away i'm pretty sure all the legit players that are actually good and competitive would return.
    Thanks for your honest opinion though.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Eran (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

well... if you agree with the whole why unban after 1-2 chances why unban the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.. you see where I'm going with this...

is it because the 20 dolla was sweet to fuel someones private jet.. and I can guarantee to you their are more people than expected in training rooms or regular tdms not just cw who are hacking just as much as the ones in cw..

never forget people like Pickles.. who was a training room hero 24/7 but was lowkey coding hacks for gunz on so many hacker forums for the longest time til he got sussed out and then released them all (oh which btw he was spreading his hacks with his friends.)

Country
    Thanks
    well... if you agree with the whole why unban after 1-2 chances why unban the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.. you see where I'm going with this...
    That wasn't up to me and not up to the current GM's. They follow a protocol which says that they can get unbanned after 3 months for hacking. The only exceptions we made when I was gm when the ban duration was 6 months was after someone hacked like the 4th or 5th time. Then we waited up to a year before we unbanned them (but still got unbanned regardless).

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Rain (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    That wasn't up to me and not up to the current GM's. They follow a protocol which says that they can get unbanned after 3 months for hacking. The only exceptions we made when I was gm when the ban duration was 6 months was after someone hacked like the 4th or 5th time. Then we waited up to a year before we unbanned them (but still got unbanned regardless).
    so even though these guys actually hacked and ruined the fun for many others of this game ingame and genuinely ruined their fun, why did me making a few troll posts on forum kept me forum banned for nearly 1 and a half year, is it because I didn't send that sweet 20 bux? or is their an actual corruption going on and you're just exposing it now.

thanks for that though.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    so even though these guys actually hacked and ruined the fun for many others of this game ingame and genuinely ruined their fun, why did me making a few troll posts on forum kept me forum banned for nearly 1 and a half year, is it because I didn't send that sweet 20 bux? or is their an actual corruption going on and you're just exposing it now.

thanks for that though.
    Forum and In-game are two different things, different rules.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information