Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    They wouldn't show up because people would harass them.
    Well then, that's great motivation to not ever consider using hacks.

Surely, having a wall of shame list or separate user group is a great deterrent and better than doing nothing at all by enabling their behavior. Maybe it doesn't have to be done for previous bans, but let it be the norm from now on by announcing it to let everyone know the new consequences of hacking. If they still choose to hack, they bring it upon themselves to get bullied or insulted by legitimate players (happens even now), which the FMs can take care of when required.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 01-24-2019 at 05:57 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Azula (01-24-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    It was all in good fun brother 👍.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    well... if you agree with the whole why unban after 1-2 chances why unban the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.. you see where I'm going with this...

is it because the 20 dolla was sweet to fuel someones private jet.. and I can guarantee to you their are more people than expected in training rooms or regular tdms not just cw who are hacking just as much as the ones in cw..

never forget people like Pickles.. who was a training room hero 24/7 but was lowkey coding hacks for gunz on so many hacker forums for the longest time til he got sussed out and then released them all (oh which btw he was spreading his hacks with his friends.)
    Hard to believe it's been that long ago 😅

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    this is thread is pretty ridicilous coming from you as you banned so many legit players just for beating ur ass or maybe ur so bad u really thought the enemy players is hacking doesnt matter if you cant prove for 100% precent a user hacked he shouldnt be tagged simple as that

but i wouldnt mind pc checks / other ideas to check on people who are suspected theres just gotta be a way to tell for 100% if someone is legit or not and replay proof doesnt cut it off 100% of the time.
    You were lucky you got unbanned once, after that i stopped reporting you cause i saw many people reporting you aswell and you got banned and ofcourse by some time you got unbanned again this was constant and i'm guessing people got tired of reporing your hacking ass constantly. i'm talking about the v7 sunflower era.

Everybody knows you are unlegit and we all know how close of a friends you are with unlegit's.
    Let's not forget that other unlegit people called you out for hacking too and why wouldn't i take them serious? They hack themself so they obv know what hacks look like and it doesn't matter eitherway cause i know how hacks look like too. Nobody takes you and your clown bros serious bro.

You should have stayed away.

it doesn't matter if we include names or not,

Whenever there is talk about hacks you guys always come.
    Hysteria is great

It's beyond pathetic.

I just find all this shit funny that this thread is about hackers, And all the hackers get attracted to it saying stuff like " get good " and " i never hacked " and blablabla but you guys are known hackers lmfao so i can understand why you would get attracted to it.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 06:30 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Halcyon (01-26-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    this isnt about me as much as you'd like it to be
    this is about the what the staff team does to decide if one user is legit and one user is hacking, formyself and for many others i can say i got banned multiple times on FG unfairly so aslong as the staff doesnt come up with a new way to decide for 100% if someone is hacking or not not based on replays / votes / opinions. str8 proof they shouldnt make badges for players. once they make a way to tell for 100% someone is hacking they can make badges.
    Yea alright buddy you got banned wrongly haha.
    honestly i dont even know why i waste my time on you tbh.

cant explain anything to a hacker.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I'm a GM for 4 months now and I have seen people getting unbanned way too easily. I haven't really discussed this with my other staff members, but this should change. We have a protocol for this and it should be followed. I will discuss this internally and try to change the way we are handling things around here.

8. The following 4 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Azula (01-24-2019), Rain (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-24-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    alright i didnt wanna turn this into proving you or anyone anything but ill show just one example from my unban appeals.

2014 : reported by mik0 for OC https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...0278-oc-aimfix
    unban appeal : https://gyazo.com/1d4a81c783002e8b38933e25e3dcca57
    https://gyazo.com/3b92ada324e296fcc36b14a390939a0a
    turns out it was just a lag spike ping jumping from 50 to 100 making it look glitchy.

^ in this ban a gm made a mistake and did not even ask for SCREENSHOTS i was banned for a year just for that.

therefore once again i say GM'S are humans and they make mistakes therefore aslong as you dont come up with a new way of telling if a user is 100% legit or not your idea is retarded my friend.
    You can stop wasting your time bro, Nobody can look at those replays or see a video of it.
    So it will still not justify anything.

Come with something like this.

Your right tho, it's not about you its about all the other hackers aswell. thats why this thread exists.
    You guys gotta stay banned lol, Don't make out as if all your bans were mistakes cause they werent can count 2 that were "Mistakes" even though we all know you hack haha

all of you hackers are so retarded man, your reasoning makes zero sens. Like always zero sens lol
    Last edited by Rain; 01-24-2019 at 06:52 PM.

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

granitxhaka2 (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019), Tzunami best0 (01-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    alright i didnt wanna turn this into proving you or anyone anything but ill show just one example from my unban appeals.

2014 : reported by mik0 for OC https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...0278-oc-aimfix
    unban appeal : https://gyazo.com/1d4a81c783002e8b38933e25e3dcca57
    https://gyazo.com/3b92ada324e296fcc36b14a390939a0a
    turns out it was just a lag spike ping jumping from 50 to 100 making it look glitchy.

^ in this ban a gm made a mistake and did not even ask for SCREENSHOTS i was banned for a year just for that.

therefore once again i say GM'S are humans and they make mistakes therefore aslong as you dont come up with a new way of telling if a user is 100% legit or not your idea is retarded my friend.
    I'm sorry but if I was an administrator and saw this unappeal, you would be instantly denied as a 8ms difference doesn't cause glitches to happen. You won't even spike at an 8ms difference of packet times... networking doesn't work that way.

You were unbanned, when you should of stayed banned. That's completely BS.

edit~ can you show screenshots of him being 50 ping? lol
    Last edited by Snuwperman; 01-24-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    https://gyazo.com/9f216b2a71ecaccd5325f24b697d6eb5

https://gyazo.com/9d332259965a71f0e3efaf8ff80c835e

and as for the ESP rain thats was the only time i actually did hack and you had to go 7 years back, it was back when 70% of the server were using it and it was public over 2 years with no update from GM'S as for any other ban is false but i have no intention or any need to prove anything to you as my point was in firstplace GM'S make mistakes so they cant carry such punishment this is not only formyself but for many people who got false banned. anyway i dont think any of the STAFF are mentally retarded as you to accept this crybaby suggestion of yours so im done commenting here as my point has been made clear.
    Bro you hacked a lot of times too dan idc what you have to say cause your as delusional as some other hackers.
    Like i swear bro don't bother cause i don't care what you have to say man.

We used to be tight and then you had to become unlegit, I remember we used to play a lot like absolutely a lot with that crazy girlfriend of yours.

Like for real bro just let it go, Even if you say you hacked once. You won't redeem yourself you hacked.
    Your not good. go away

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    https://gyazo.com/9f216b2a71ecaccd5325f24b697d6eb5

https://gyazo.com/9d332259965a71f0e3efaf8ff80c835e

and as for the ESP rain thats was the only time i actually did hack and you had to go 7 years back, it was back when 70% of the server were using it and it was public over 2 years with no update from GM'S as for any other ban is false but i have no intention or any need to prove anything to you as my point was in firstplace GM'S make mistakes so they cant carry such punishment this is not only formyself but for many people who got false banned. anyway i dont think any of the STAFF are mentally retarded as you to accept this crybaby suggestion of yours so im done commenting here as my point has been made clear.
    So that's why you made the first gyazo such a low quality ....
    Last edited by Snuwperman; 01-24-2019 at 07:08 PM.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    to best honest I love FGunZ but I quit because not enough players and others who dominating the CW and TDM rooms are hacking. so...

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Halcyon (01-26-2019), Rain (01-26-2019)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information