Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who Shang is in 20 words?
    A: A bland fat man that just wants to bring a smile upon peoples faces by laughing at his own dad jokes.

#2 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: I see myself as a good kindergarten teacher in the future, having a lot of fun in my life. Also with a funny/ smart wife and beautiful children.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: There are a lot of people i want to swap bodies with for a day. If I want to swap with a female it would be Gal Gadot or Jennifer Lawrence. If I want to swap with a male it would be Jason Momoa or Chris Pratt.

#4 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community?
    A: I trust alot of players in the fgoons community, but if I had to choose it would be EternalBeast, since he has helped me the most.

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: An all bark and no bite community. Very entertaining =]

#6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: He isn't here anymore, but I would bring Zeus back as a GM, miss that fella and he did a great job in my opinion.

#7 What is the one thing you would change or add to V8?
    A: There are a lot of things I want to change but the biggest thing would be the anti-lead. This has been a problem for a while and I just want it to be good for everyone, not just for a few ppl.

#8 What’s one thing you couldn't live without?
    A: My heart.

#9 If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
    A: Plane tickets. I have never been out of my country and I would love to travel.

#10 If you had to choose between losing the ability to hear or your sight, what would you choose and why?
    A: Ability to hear, seeing people is a lot more important for me than hearing people. Also there are hearing aids if I can cheat this question jaja.

#11 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: Around 1970/1980 I guess? I want to know how it felt like to do things without having a phone or a computer. Also a great time for some good music.

#12 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair and why?
    A: I'm more looking at their personality rather than her looks, but if I have to choose it would be brunette.

#13 What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
    A: Drinking alcohol when I took medicines. Never do that please.

#14 What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
    A: Airsoft. Its like a call of duty thing IRL.

#15 Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
    A: Luigi's Mansion, cause that would be good af.

#16 What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
    A: Socializing with people. Seems like a weird answer but all people do is socializing via social media now.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Norway, peaceful, calm, beautiful. Somewhere where you can live your dream/life. Fishing, Snowboarding, skiing.

#18 Currently, what is your favourite song?
    A: Coldplay - Viva la Vida. This has been my all time favourite since this song got released.

#19 If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
    A: Decision making, choosing between 2 things or more is really difficult for me to do.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A:
    SPYDR: Since I don't want it to be too serious we can talk in broken english. I fcking love that. Also he is very wise.
    Chef: We can cook some good food together, would be helpful for survival.
    Cow: Since he is a cow we can kill him for some good food. :^)
    King of Lag aka Berger King: He is the crab rave master and if he does the dance we get an unlimited amount of crabs.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Monday (February 4th 2019).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question or recommend someone for the next Player Spotlight.
    Sorry this week's spotlight is a few days late, was busy on Friday & over the weekend.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Daniel (01-28-2019), Dante (01-29-2019), EternalBeast (01-28-2019)

Thread Information