#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who Shang is in 20 words?
    A: A bland fat man that just wants to bring a smile upon peoples faces by laughing at his own dad jokes.

#2 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: I see myself as a good kindergarten teacher in the future, having a lot of fun in my life. Also with a funny/ smart wife and beautiful children.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: There are a lot of people i want to swap bodies with for a day. If I want to swap with a female it would be Gal Gadot or Jennifer Lawrence. If I want to swap with a male it would be Jason Momoa or Chris Pratt.

#4 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community?
    A: I trust alot of players in the fgoons community, but if I had to choose it would be EternalBeast, since he has helped me the most.

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: An all bark and no bite community. Very entertaining =]

#6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: He isn't here anymore, but I would bring Zeus back as a GM, miss that fella and he did a great job in my opinion.

#7 What is the one thing you would change or add to V8?
    A: There are a lot of things I want to change but the biggest thing would be the anti-lead. This has been a problem for a while and I just want it to be good for everyone, not just for a few ppl.

#8 What’s one thing you couldn't live without?
    A: My heart.

#9 If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
    A: Plane tickets. I have never been out of my country and I would love to travel.

#10 If you had to choose between losing the ability to hear or your sight, what would you choose and why?
    A: Ability to hear, seeing people is a lot more important for me than hearing people. Also there are hearing aids if I can cheat this question jaja.

#11 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: Around 1970/1980 I guess? I want to know how it felt like to do things without having a phone or a computer. Also a great time for some good music.

#12 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair and why?
    A: I'm more looking at their personality rather than her looks, but if I have to choose it would be brunette.

#13 What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
    A: Drinking alcohol when I took medicines. Never do that please.

#14 What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
    A: Airsoft. Its like a call of duty thing IRL.

#15 Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
    A: Luigi's Mansion, cause that would be good af.

#16 What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
    A: Socializing with people. Seems like a weird answer but all people do is socializing via social media now.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Norway, peaceful, calm, beautiful. Somewhere where you can live your dream/life. Fishing, Snowboarding, skiing.

#18 Currently, what is your favourite song?
    A: Coldplay - Viva la Vida. This has been my all time favourite since this song got released.

#19 If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
    A: Decision making, choosing between 2 things or more is really difficult for me to do.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A:
    SPYDR: Since I don't want it to be too serious we can talk in broken english. I fcking love that. Also he is very wise.
    Chef: We can cook some good food together, would be helpful for survival.
    Cow: Since he is a cow we can kill him for some good food. :^)
    King of Lag aka Berger King: He is the crab rave master and if he does the dance we get an unlimited amount of crabs.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Monday (February 4th 2019).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question or recommend someone for the next Player Spotlight.
    Sorry this week's spotlight is a few days late, was busy on Friday & over the weekend.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Daniel (01-28-2019), Dante (01-29-2019), EternalBeast (01-28-2019)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    have u seriously never left the netherlands...?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Yikes, not even Belgium or Germany.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    #6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: He isn't here anymore, but I would bring Zeus back as a GM, miss that fella and he did a great job in my opinion.
    Agreed. (Plus he was fun to kill.)

Thanks
    Shang in a nutshell:
    Spoiler!

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    anyway im serious, who is shang?

8. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Shang (01-28-2019)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    anyway im serious, who is shang?
    Still wondering till this day

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Sam (01-28-2019), Shang (01-28-2019)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    si =[

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Still wondering till this day
    Same

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    #17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Norway, peaceful, calm, beautiful. Somewhere where you can live your dream/life. Fishing, Snowboarding, skiing.
    Oof I'm a Norwegian who never lived in Norway and lucky that. Norwegians are rich upperclass assholes who thinks themselves better than most people.

Norway is very beautiful if you know where to look but you better save up a whole bag of cash cuz shit is expensive.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Can this guy even hit anything?

Thread Information