Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Sometimes we shouldn't really be surprised after we are losing old players and barely ever getting new ones.
    In the past few months a majority of new players that I saw join the game never came back.
    And it's not really surprising. The player mentions he is new but everyone simply ignores him. Everyone is talking to older players, but mostly egoing on a 10 year-old's level.

Part of the community will say something like 'chill, gunz 2019' but facts are facts.

If nothing, the staff team should put more effort in welcoming new players and helping them until they get a higher level so they can compete with more skilled players instead of just getting 2-shot in every TDM they join.

Just my 2 cents tho.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Awful (02-14-2019), Lin (01-31-2019), Nimer (02-01-2019), Ommadawn (01-31-2019), Oriqin (01-31-2019), Polar (01-31-2019), Yhamiie06 (02-14-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Err.. let's be real here for a sec Bipo. I don't think you should be complaining about to immaturity, wether it's banter or not what you're doing, every kid will most likely start in a training because of the higher player count. If you are there, you spam nothing but ;G and "YOU GOT REKT", and as we all know, kids these days that shit very seriously, you're a staff member. That being said I don't mean you're doing your job wrong, imo you're doing great even, but you do portray FGunZ as a staff member, and I don't think acting that immature (taunting/spamming) helps to proof ur point here.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nogamenolife View Post
    Err.. let's be real here for a sec Bipo. I don't think you should be complaining about to immaturity, wether it's banter or not what you're doing, every kid will most likely start in a training because of the higher player count. If you are there, you spam nothing but ;G and "YOU GOT REKT", and as we all know, kids these days that shit very seriously, you're a staff member. That being said I don't mean you're doing your job wrong, imo you're doing great even, but you do portray FGunZ as a staff member, and I don't think acting that immature (taunting/spamming) helps to proof ur point here.
    I do understand where you are heading from.
    However, I'm talking about the ego and the lack of attention devoted to new players. I do act immature at times but it's just how I joke with closer friends. I try to interract with as much players I can, but if I see they're talking to someone else or minding their own business I leave them.
    Regarding new players, I always help them out if its withing my powers.
    While I was a trial I've asked some ex staff members will my frequent joking affect my chance of getting the spot and we agreed on one thing - ETs are put in the server to make the game entertaining and funny.

5. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Oriqin (01-31-2019)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    yet another thread starts

7. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Oriqin (01-31-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    when are the gunz legends coming back for real

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by AliasPure; 01-31-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Yea, that is really true. bipo the only reason why FGunZ is dead, It's because It's not that popular as other Games like Fortnite PUBG, League of Cancer. Well. Those 2 Battle Royale was released in 2017 while Gunz, 2004 or something..

And what i see here is, Gunz The Duel MAIET Server never host an International TOURNAMENT.

Meaning, Every Gunz server can participate.

and plus Every Gunz Server does not Allow to say Diffrent server.

Why?

Because once the player knows that server, and he feels that the server he is currently playing is not that fun. he might may test that gunz server..

And NO SERVER Ever Host an ESport for Gunz not even Ijji, and till then gunz 2 died LOLLOL

And think about it it's ez to download a gunz server it only takes 5 minutes.

AND EVERY GUNZ SERVER TARGET AUDIENCE IS INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS.

WHAT I REALLY THINK here is, ADD Battyle Royale Mode. That is just my opinion.

And if u think going to other server that highest PLAYERs, it's just the same unless One of the Server do somthing Unique. Something that players will get addicted and won't stop playing it.

Every Gunz Server still have chance to get well known since it's 2019. don't think fgunz will die tho, co'z a friend of mine donates thousands of dollars ROFL.

sorri for mi bed inglish alegra did the translation ty

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Just the way this community has been, if you dont fit you dont fit :/

Banned

Thanks
    how about just sell this server to someone i know whos interested hmmm

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MGK69 View Post
    how about just sell this server to someone i know whos interested hmmm

How much rn FGunZ LOL

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oriqin View Post
    How much rn FGunZ LOL
    Depends if there are still people donate more than 5k$ a month then it would probably be sold 7.5k-10k$ or idk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information