Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nogamenolife View Post
    Err.. let's be real here for a sec Bipo. I don't think you should be complaining about to immaturity, wether it's banter or not what you're doing, every kid will most likely start in a training because of the higher player count. If you are there, you spam nothing but ;G and "YOU GOT REKT", and as we all know, kids these days that shit very seriously, you're a staff member. That being said I don't mean you're doing your job wrong, imo you're doing great even, but you do portray FGunZ as a staff member, and I don't think acting that immature (taunting/spamming) helps to proof ur point here.
    I do understand where you are heading from.
    However, I'm talking about the ego and the lack of attention devoted to new players. I do act immature at times but it's just how I joke with closer friends. I try to interract with as much players I can, but if I see they're talking to someone else or minding their own business I leave them.
    Regarding new players, I always help them out if its withing my powers.
    While I was a trial I've asked some ex staff members will my frequent joking affect my chance of getting the spot and we agreed on one thing - ETs are put in the server to make the game entertaining and funny.

2. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Oriqin (01-31-2019)

Thread Information