Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MGK69 View Post
    Depends if there are still people donate more than 5k$ a month then it would probably be sold 7.5k-10k$ or idk.
    So if your company makes more than 5K a month you would sell it for 7.5K? Good thing you don't do business.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

BanRays (01-31-2019), Bipolarity (01-31-2019), Camel (01-31-2019), LizaSoberano (01-31-2019), Nogamenolife (01-31-2019), Polar (01-31-2019), RlCK (01-31-2019), Skilly (01-31-2019), Stuwadie (01-31-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Depends if there are still people donate more than 5k$ a month then it would probably be sold 7.5k-10k$ or idk.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If i was the Admin, I won't even sell my Gunz Server for 10 k or even 20 LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

dudei can tits u quick math

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    if i was fm i would have banned u for ur stupidity

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oriqin View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If i was the Admin, I won't even sell my Gunz Server for 10 k or even 20 LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

dudei can tits u quick math
    thought I wouldn't see someone more stupid then mgk in this thread congrats..

6. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Skilly (01-31-2019)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Hey dude, I think this post shows a lot of compassion. It's nice to see that on here for a change.

A lot of people on the internet can be quite inhuman. Perhaps it's the semblance of being infront of a screen which enables them, allowing them to say things without any fear of repercussions. Truthfully speaking though, there are repercussions. Your online personality is really just a reflection of who you really are inside; if you're an asshole online, you're probably an asshole in real life.

I honestly think people should think about that last sentence. If you practice being an asshole for the majority of your years, it's going to be no surprise if you grow up to be a miserable, depressed person, right?

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Bipolarity (02-01-2019), EternalBeast (01-31-2019), Hart (01-31-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    So if your company makes more than 5K a month you would sell it for 7.5K? Good thing you don't do business.
    Well yes of course :]

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    Hey dude, I think this post shows a lot of compassion. It's nice to see that on here for a change.

A lot of people on the internet can be quite inhuman. Perhaps it's the semblance of being infront of a screen which enables them, allowing them to say things without any fear of repercussions. Truthfully speaking though, there are repercussions. Your online personality is really just a reflection of who you really are inside; if you're an asshole online, you're probably an asshole in real life.

I honestly think people should think about that last sentence. If you practice being an asshole for the majority of your years, it's going to be no surprise if you grow up to be a miserable, depressed person, right?
    False im an asshole online but a good guy in real life

So fk you ginger

Cole World

Thanks
    Ego will always be around and it’s a constant issue everywhere in life. As a community and not only staff member, players should be looking to extend a hand and help a new player into the server. It can be difficult due to the lack of players and no one being there to introduce themselves to these new members. Just be more welcoming and have an open mind

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    thought I wouldn't see someone more stupid then mgk in this thread congrats..
    That is ur opinion, But if ur only online @ Forum and QQ players that is active in game, aswell at Forum. becoz that is bs.

pls don't reply to any1 opinion, specialy if u don't know them well.

and don't pretend that u are close to every1, and know them well and pretend that u know every single player here in fgunz.

kkk

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oriqin View Post
    That is ur opinion, But if ur only online @ Forum and QQ players that is active in game, aswell at Forum. becoz that is bs.

pls don't reply to any1 opinion, specialy if u don't know them well.

and don't pretend that u are close to every1, and know them well and pretend that u know every single player here in fgunz.

kkk
    what?

14. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Camel (02-01-2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information