Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    Make the limitbreakers buyable in the regular Donation Shop. The fact alone that you can roll 5000 coins into Lucky boxes and you are not even guaranteed one limitbreaker is killing a potential new playerbase. 99% of the Lucky box items are useless and will never be used anyways, it's just a pure money waste. With average 50 players we can't be more pay2win than other servers. Don't even wanna know how many people left and joined another server because they never rolled a limitbreaker.
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

2. The following user said thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Polar (02-02-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    it can be done easily but the problem is all the people who already gambled for it in the past, or per say, in the past month, not knowing that they will change it to being buyable.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    it can be done easily but the problem is all the people who already gambled for it in the past, or per say, in the past month, not knowing that they will change it to being buyable.
    I got 2 limitbreakers myself and i wouldn't mind if they change it. Too many times i'm logging in and there's no duel, tdm or cw because this server is dead. You must change some things to gain players.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Over $100 spent getting my first limitbreaker in 2013, so **** no keep it lucky boxes only!!!!

Nah I joke cash in make them buyable

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    notorious (2016) : i got my limit breaker in the first box i opened

notorious(2019) : i spent over 100$ getting my first limit breaker

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Zoro for this useful post:

Polar (02-02-2019), Tzunami best0 (02-02-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    way too unfair, -1

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    what about the people who paid over 100+ just to get one, too unfair but in general I think the old limitbreaker should be edited to 9dmg and new one to 10dmg just to balance out 2 10dmg sgs is just retarded

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    what about the people who paid over 100+ just to get one, too unfair but in general I think the old limitbreaker should be edited to 9dmg and new one to 10dmg just to balance out 2 10dmg sgs is just retarded
    What about the people who paid over 200+ and still didn't get the lbx? The lucky boxes are there just to squeeze the last money out of the players just before the game is going to die.

I've spend litterly over 4k coins and still got no lb feelsbadman

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    What about the people who paid over 200+ and still didn't get the lbx? The lucky boxes are there just to squeeze the last money out of the players just before the game is going to die.

I've spend litterly over 4k coins and still got no lb feelsbadman
    I feel u bro, hope they will change and u will finally get ur lbx
    The people posting here saying its unfair bla bla ain‘t even playing this game active lmao

Thanks
    I suggested this a couple of months ago, but nothing really came of it. I don't think the administrators are willing to consider it.

Personally, I don't care if people spend a fixed amount to buy limitbreakers even though I rolled boxes for them. I'd rather have an active server over a dead one with no rooms even on weekends. The people who gambled for their limitbreakers had enough time to enjoy them when there was a decent amount of activity, so it's time for a change. I still find skilled clan war players asking around for limitbreakers, but they don't really have any options. Can't stick to the same stuff and expect different results, can we?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information