Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    [Intro]Hey there.
    First of, quick and fresh, I like the changes to the server so far. It might not feel like the server is going up because of the player count right now, but great things become great after alot of time. I like the balance changes and reducing the gap by a notch between donor items and normal ones while still keeping donors valuable and useful and overall everything with regards to keeping the balance of powers and leaving more to players hands. More fun.
    Basicaly - I like the changes you've done lately and I see alot of potential in leeching in new players while keeping it smooth for older players(who leave and come back, the cycle continues because of how not demanding of a game gunz is), so what I'm saying is - you just need a few more tweaks to what is already there and it could go well up.
    The website is great.
    So I have some suggestions here, take them or leave them.

[To the point] For the community: keep the ego in check and be more welcoming to potential new player, that, god forbid, might not be so good as you are. I would say, if you are someone with alot of skill and playtime and all in all, been there for quite a while now, don't evaluate new players on their skill so much, but focus on being cool and maybe teach them something. Seriously, the mindset alot of players often get into while playing games like gunz is absolutely toxic and "know it all", and it's something that prevents you from having more fun as well as other people. It's the same in life. Wether or not it's during "aot of ammo" moment or at the job.
    I don't want to tell people how to live their lives, however I'm all about improvement.
    10 people might say "**** this guy" reading this, 1 person might actually take the advice and think about it next time. It's absolutely worth it, if you are not familiar with "the snowball" effect.

To staff: You are doing your job great in terms of events and keeping the "handful, but there" people entertained and it's actually always pretty fun. Regarding the site/shop - I think you could improve the profile/ranking panel 'a notch. It's cool, but it bugs sometimes.
    The shop is so far fine, I think you could add more from those "cosmetics" shit, LeaugeOfLegends succeeded as a "free to play game" with making a good portion of their money from "skins". Anyway, site - 10/10, forum - 10/10, shop - 9/10, balance in game - 9/10; you could improve some weapons to make it more fun, let's say rework snipers a notch so they are actually useful and fun in some situations(maybe make an Event with snipers, from the top of my head); Shotguns as a primary weapon is the right path i think, you could just use what's already there to make it more fun. Of course, some popularity and social media presence won't hurt much too(I like the trailer)

[END]
    All in all, managing a server is much like leading a country, it's the people within that make it great.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to ViktorBCII for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (02-04-2019), Oriqin (02-05-2019)

Thread Information