Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Choco Pop's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you very much Dear..

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    To be honest, no offense, but it feels worse now.
    I've pointed my crosshair multiple times literally on the center of the body, I shoot and there is not even a hit nor dmg, return the previous spread back please.
    Besides, the PBs are less registered now, it's really annoying! I've done a lot of close range shots and I still deal like 30 DMG.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Atlantic View Post
    To be honest, no offense, but it feels worse now.
    I've pointed my crosshair multiple times literally on the center of the body, I shoot and there is not even a hit nor dmg, return the previous spread back please.
    Besides, the PBs are less registered now, it's really annoying! I've done a lot of close range shots and I still deal like 30 DMG.
    Exactly how it is for me and some rounds it doesnt feel like I should do big dmg and I do like 300+ rng simulator

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I feel the same way, most of my shots deal 10-30 damage and I believe it is because of the spread. 20% is a radical change thats why people had to get used to it first when the spread got reduced. However though changing it back to a 20% increased spread makes the game kinda unplayable for me. I have literally done 7 shots that did 10 dmg in a row in duel yesterday.

It seems like the vast majority wants the reduced spread back, we are already used to it. Any update on when we could expect it back ?

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...pray-yes-or-no

5. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

TownZ (02-04-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I feel the same way, most of my shots deal 10-30 damage and I believe it is because of the spread. 20% is a radical change thats why people had to get used to it first when the spread got reduced. However though changing it back to a 20% increased spread makes the game kinda unplayable for me. I have literally done 7 shots that did 10 dmg in a row in duel yesterday.

It seems like the vast majority wants the reduced spread back, we are already used to it. Any update on when we could expect it back ?

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...pray-yes-or-no
    Possibly later today.

Edit: New patch is live!
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...TE-05-FEB-2019

7. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Camel (02-05-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information