Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Nice update but it still feels really rng just played a few rounds and at one stage i hit like 3-4 and did like 60dmg but other times didnt feel like I hit hard n did like 300+ just feels really inconsistent might just be me.
    now its worse, it was fine just as is
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I also think their should be a sg rebalance with updates coming through now, now is the chance to fix it just make all donor sgs same dmg (9) and have the delays lower or keep the lbx 10dmg and one 9 ive got both and I think its really aids for some people in general 9dmg all sgs 1k delay and lb lbx 800-850 delay just remove that low mid high sht and add an avenger like ijji days and your set I think nows the time when updates are being pushed regularly before it stops for a year.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Tell your event team about the new event possibilities and modifications they will have to make to certain events because of the max worlditems number change. This includes but is not limited to circle of mines, lava events.

Also, consider the lag and possible crashes for people randomly stepping on 256 mines placed in the same location due to explosions and stuff.
    Last edited by Bunny; 02-03-2019 at 04:57 AM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Nice update but it still feels really rng just played a few rounds and at one stage i hit like 3-4 and did like 60dmg but other times didnt feel like I hit hard n did like 300+ just feels really inconsistent might just be me.
    GunZ shotgun spray is rng, has always been rng.

Unless it becomes a static spray pattern (which is a very radical change) it will be rng.

That's just how shotguns work in GunZ and in pretty much every other game too (Fortnite, Counter Strike, Battlefield, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, etc.)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

Unless it becomes a static spray pattern (which is a very radical change) it will be rng.

That's just how shotguns work in GunZ and in pretty much every other game too (Fortnite, Counter Strike, Battlefield, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, etc.)
    well I played again earlier, it feels really off like I can combo 4-5 hits and do like 60 dmg and then next round I can hit like 1-2 shots from nowhere n do like 200+ like wtf idk what this is but its really awkward

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

No offense but you guys already ruined the default of gunz such as changing the hitbox to smaller, therefore spread accuracy cant be compared to it. Thanks for reverting the hitbox though.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Antilead feels better.

I must point out that even though it took me a while to get used to, i did like the 20% reduced spray. Now that its reverted the damage is kinda weird again. I would say I prefer the reduced spread. However though, Thx for the update! S/O to S1lent

Side note: To all the complaining people tho, where were you when we were testing??? A lot of people complain a lot but when its time to make a difference no one showed up
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 02-03-2019 at 05:13 PM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Avenge (02-03-2019), S1lent (02-03-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Antilead feels better.

I must point out that even though it took me a while to get used to, i did like the 20% reduced spray. Now that its reverted the damage is kinda weird again. I would say I prefer the reduced spread. However though, Thx for the update! S/O to S1lent

Side note: To all the complaining people tho, where were you when we were testing??? A lot of people complain a lot but when its time to make a difference no one showed up
    brah are you trying to sneak diss me

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    It depends on the players. If the majority wants reduced spread we can bring it back.

Feel free to post a poll to gather opinions.

But remember, shotguns will always be inconsistent as long as their spray is based on RNG - which applies to most games.

Thanks
    what the hell, im so bad rn cant hit shit,
    the previous one was way better
    readd it pls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information