Cyanide's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Ign : eternalbeast
    Reason : swapping. These is going good tactics, we go on I ask for cw, they dodge or go off and after we go off these shits start swap.
    I main role goes walldancer clan, leader Lawri ,these guy too will be on when we call Cw he says nty and he swap with eternalbeast .
    Proof: just click on that clan 90% win is from walldancer that too Lawri.
    Closing : after viewing these don't say it's not swap because chef, shang is in clan - even thse two also never wanna face Us, so plz better reset cashmeoutside and 3rd rank should be ubadiMurdad.
    We will be on like 10 hours these shits never come on or dodge and swap when we off and it's asking for clan reset fast what a **** players.
    To get a win they even swap their moms or suck shits.
    For tat thing plz smd I let u win.
    - Cyanide

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I don't cw often but I do spectate clanwars when I get on. I've seen both clans against each other, they're not swapping, they're just going vs each other because there's no one else to clanwar against. You have 0 proof yet you're certain, not exactly logical. Other GMs / admins can go ahead and spectate them clanwaring too if they want.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Couldn't be able to spectate them but I've checked the logs, they had 21 wins and 11 losses vs 'Walldancer' clan, doesn't look like swap to me.

Declined.

Thread Information