Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know if any of you played EvilGz (no advertising intended obviously, the server is dead) but I've really enjoyed playing quests there (even if I was focused on clan war tournaments and won the 2013 tourny there, quests were always fun to play) There were quests that I never saw before at a different server. They were insanely difficult and had boss drops that only the most skilled questers could get. They had a story - it consisted of 5 quests, each one more difficult than the previous.

That brings us to my point of this thread.
    FGunZ lacks quests - something that would for sure make the newbies stay atleast for a decent amount of time, and also would bring interest in some other old players.

Remember when cosmetics were released? Yeah, the interest was HUGE. Honestly I even got irritated because every room I joined was filled with the cosmetics talk.
    That's why we should bring in quests. Challenging, unique and fun quests that require skill, time and patience to master + boss drops that can be found nowhere else. Not the regular shop, not lucky boxes, not cosmetics, not new boxes - nothing.
    I believe this would catch attention of some players.

Like another user said in a different suggestion thread, newbies cannot compete with our skilled players, but questing becomes boring because almost noone is playing it. New quests can maybe attract old players to play it with new ones.
    Another thing that should be done if this becomes a thing is some kind of welcome message that spreads the word about this.

I know it would require a big amount of time, but it will definately be worth it in terms of bringing new players.
    Last edited by Bipolarity; 02-05-2019 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thread Information