Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know if any of you played EvilGz (no advertising intended obviously, the server is dead) but I've really enjoyed playing quests there (even if I was focused on clan war tournaments and won the 2013 tourny there, quests were always fun to play) There were quests that I never saw before at a different server. They were insanely difficult and had boss drops that only the most skilled questers could get. They had a story - it consisted of 5 quests, each one more difficult than the previous.

That brings us to my point of this thread.
    FGunZ lacks quests - something that would for sure make the newbies stay atleast for a decent amount of time, and also would bring interest in some other old players.

Remember when cosmetics were released? Yeah, the interest was HUGE. Honestly I even got irritated because every room I joined was filled with the cosmetics talk.
    That's why we should bring in quests. Challenging, unique and fun quests that require skill, time and patience to master + boss drops that can be found nowhere else. Not the regular shop, not lucky boxes, not cosmetics, not new boxes - nothing.
    I believe this would catch attention of some players.

Like another user said in a different suggestion thread, newbies cannot compete with our skilled players, but questing becomes boring because almost noone is playing it. New quests can maybe attract old players to play it with new ones.
    Another thing that should be done if this becomes a thing is some kind of welcome message that spreads the word about this.

I know it would require a big amount of time, but it will definately be worth it in terms of bringing new players.
    Last edited by Bipolarity; 02-05-2019 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thanks
    For starters, they should at least revamp the quest drops. PVE shotguns, pistols, nades, etc. are useless since nobody really uses those weapons in quests. Some rare drops such as various donor weapons or cosmetics in difficult quests like Boss party or the Test Rooms would be a good way to encourage activity.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I agree, the goblin's i have been slaying are becoming too easy

Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Ok,ill give a suggestion for the new Quest Game Mode. > Limit Quest < or > Tier Quest <. just giving an suggestion name if ever they wanted to make one.....

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Glaizel for this useful post:

jackiechan (02-06-2019), Oriqin (02-06-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    this is what v8 started with and it lost 200 players cause of this yeah maybe this time it wont have 30 active players but 3.

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    It is a good idea, I 'll support this. Well for me not just Quest, Host Tournaments every week i guess? would bring attention to all pros out there. Even though u do post good suggestion all day, it doesn't mean that they'll add it asap it needs time and effort to do such as making new game mode.

Maybe they can , maybe they cannot so for me. leave it to them , it's up to them and what i see to this server it will be active at it was back then. It's not just the right time.

8. The following user said thank you to randomserver for this useful post:

jackiechan (02-06-2019)

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by randomserver View Post
    It is a good idea, I 'll support this. Well for me not just Quest, Host Tournaments every week i guess? would bring attention to all pros out there. Even though u do post good suggestion all day, it doesn't mean that they'll add it asap it needs time and effort to do such as making new game mode.

Maybe they can , maybe they cannot so for me. leave it to them , it's up to them and what i see to this server it will be active at it was back then. It's not just the right time.
    Maybe they should hire an ET but not only for regular events, but for tournaments aswell. Weekly is maybe an overkill, just my opinion tho. I'd be more than happy to do that but lately my life has been really busy.

10. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

randomserver (02-06-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The idea's behind those quests were good, the final result was rather bleh due those guys not having the resources, knowledge and perhaps the skill to improve those quests visually.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    imo the rpg style / gem system would have been a nice idea for quest only. upgradable items solely for quest purposes. rare cosmetic drops aswell

I agree quest is pretty bland, no purpose other than to grind xp. it'd be cool if it had storyline and such but i feel the only problem is just finding devs/people willing to work on stuff like that

one of my ideas ive had for quest is attack on titan themed quest cause we already have AOT mechanics lol people flying all over the place climbing walls etc. already have that blitzkreig map so just make titan models, survey corps armor/weapons and we got a unique quest. easy for me to suggest but idk how deep/hard it is to create such a thing so its just an idea.

13. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

randomserver (02-06-2019)

Thread Information