Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Finale

AFK@ROCKCRABS vs girls with eggs and noodles [GWEAN]

3rd Place

TopSgPlayer vs AkimboIsGod

The deadline for this round is Thursday 28th March (28/03/2019) 00:00 GMT +1

To contact your opposing team just click on the team name on this post and you will be redirected to the forum user profile of the player that signed up the team.

As stated in the beginning of the tournament sharing your account with another user to play the match for you is forbidden. Hence why despite winning their matchup TopSgPlayer did not go through to the final. Stick to the rules next time guys.

Please get your matchups completed as soon as possible and contact your opposing team as soon as you see this post.

For any questions / queries feel free to PM me #1Chef or Shang.

Goodluck to all of the teams!
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-27-2019 at 10:13 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

I don't like to repeat things I've said previously but here goes "sharing your account with another user to play the match for you is forbidden." Hance why despite winning the matchup, AFK@ROCKCRABS did not win the tournament. Also there will be no 3rd place winner due to a no show from AkimboIsGod and the awful attitude received from the TopSgPlayer team representative lmaolol1 after not going through to the next round despite explaining multiple times to the user.

For all of those who want to see the evidence, and to set an example for such actions, here it is:

During the 9th round of the final match; "Give jacky meds" jacky aka Yui (message was meant for Spartan)

For those who are asking "how do you know that's his name?" The ss below shows Shang asking Yui if his name is Jacky and Yui saying yes.

That along with HWID and IP logs of both accounts that cannot be shared publicly.

Thank you all for participating in this tournament, despite the many hurdles and issues that appeared in the tournament I'm glad I hosted this tournament along with Shang. The prizes will be sent soon as I'm already in contact with the team representatives.

See you guys in the next FGunZ Tournament.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Halcyon (03-31-2019), UI_Yui (03-31-2019)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    All rewards have been sent!
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

ijramist (04-04-2019), Polar (04-03-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information