Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Hello so there is this new game called "Apex Legends", it is a free to play brand new battle royale game by respawn entertainment aka the team behind titanfall. Your character in this game is known as a legend, each legend has a passive, tactical, and ultimate ability.

Official trailer:

Gameplay video:

Well, if you happen to play this game or if you are planning to, feel free to drop your origin ID and lets get some games in.

My origin ID is: Zexaii

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    *reads BR* *thinks it means Brazil(ian)* *disappointed it is used as Battle Royal* *we all know it means Brazil(ian)*

3. The following 4 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Juriën (02-10-2019), Mia (02-12-2019), Rain (02-14-2019), valor2me (02-09-2019)

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    If fortnite and halo had a shit it would be this god every game that comes out is becoming less and less original
    I was waiting for someone who plays halo to say this. Thank god halo players still exist #bringhalo3back

5. The following user said thank you to Lawri for this useful post:

valor2me (02-09-2019)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    someone explain all ultimate ability for every legend? like how would i use the rift for the wraith in a fight

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    someone explain all ultimate ability for every legend? like how would i use the rift for the wraith in a fight
    Can be used as a quick maneuver or as a surprise attack.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    You use ultimate with your skill to fast run and set up a portal for your team to escape / get out of fire zone if multiple squads are shooting at you

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Although I should be studying for upcoming exams I just played a round of Apex with Gibraltar and got a chicken dinner with 9 kills. That passive shield is great.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Although I should be studying for upcoming exams I just played a round of Apex with Gibraltar and got a chicken dinner with 9 kills. That passive shield is great.
    Only reached 5th place so far. I just cannot carry my team further than that. People really are garbage at this game and I don't know why. I watch my teammates shoot people and they cant aim for shit.

Apex is fun tho but I've played the Titanfall games that it is based on and Apex is like Titanfall but without all the things that made titanfall great. I really do believe I'm just into a fps battle royale game where I can have a stable fps at all times.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Only reached 5th place so far. I just cannot carry my team further than that. People really are garbage at this game and I don't know why. I watch my teammates shoot people and they cant aim for shit.

Apex is fun tho but I've played the Titanfall games that it is based on and Apex is like Titanfall but without all the things that made titanfall great. I really do believe I'm just into a fps battle royale game where I can have a stable fps at all times.
    I hope they do add solos soon because I'm still not shroud's level to solo squad and my team mates are always ****ing shit lol.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Downloaded and just like fortnite, pubg etc.. I ****ing suck, should stick to console

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information