randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Goodday,

I have this new message from the community fb. He told me that he wanted to install fgunz badly, he install it through Mega II coz' he always install it at Mega II, and now it requires him to have an account at Mega First before installing FGunZ. He needs to login, as he say.

However he tried to install fgunz through Media Fire but he said, patch error at the end and error 86 files couldn't send the imgur that he sended to me because It's only black when i tried copy pasting it.

He send me a screen shot that, fgunz had viruses that might risk his laptop.
    https://imgur.com/a/d8fl04w

Told him that it won't harm you're laptop or anything save/files. etc, It will run smooth as i say.

He is now in, however he still have a problem, he lost some of his donor stuff. thats what he said.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    His antivirus detects it as one because it's a False Positive, he must put the whole folder as an exception in his antivirus, otherwise the antivirus deletes the executable.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by randomserver View Post
    Goodday,

I have this new message from the community fb. He told me that he wanted to install fgunz badly, he install it through Mega II coz' he always install it at Mega II, and now it requires him to have an account at Mega First before installing FGunZ. He needs to login, as he say.

However he tried to install fgunz through Media Fire but he said, patch error at the end and error 86 files couldn't send the imgur that he sended to me because It's only black when i tried copy pasting it.

Told him that it won't harm you're laptop or anything save/files. etc, It will run smooth as i say.

He is now in, however he still have a problem, he lost some of his donor stuff. thats what he said.
    Tell him to join forums, so he can seek for help from admins.

Neha's Avatar LoveYou>3000

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Yea that’s a good idea

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Yea that’s a good idea

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That is not what the message says.

FGunZ Installer.exe (594M) is too large for Google to scan for viruses. Would you still like to download this file?

You must read correctly.

If somebody says "I don't know if someone is in the room because I can't open the door." it doesn't mean that 'someone is in the room', it just means that he can't open the door.

however he still have a problem, he lost some of his donor stuff. thats what he said.
    That is unrelated. He should check his storage / other characters and check his coins at fgunz.net because we removed a bunch of stuff and sent full refunds, so he should have coins there.

Thread Information